X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pi lb's

Some have expressed dislike of the above because they are often too poor to take enough hormones. This one, from another site, seems to have taken just the right amount. Enough to smooth the rough edges, but not so much she becomes a freak. Just my opinion, no one has to agree.
    Attached Files

I have actually seen this girl around the web on many sites; it seems as though she works for some 'content providers' who sell her pics to multiple sites as "Hazel". I agree she looks very good although like many PI girls she could use SOMETHING in the breast area. many of these girls are too small, basically just boy breasts. I still prefer those to the phony beach-ball type anyday though.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Aug. 30 2004,22:27)
      I have actually seen this girl around the web on many sites;  it seems as though she works for some 'content providers'  who sell her pics to multiple sites  as "Hazel".  I agree  she looks very good although like many PI girls  she could use SOMETHING in the breast area.   many of these girls are   too small, basically just boy breasts.    I still prefer those to the phony beach-ball type anyday though.
      Agree with you JD re the boobs.  And, the absolute worst thing is a bad boob job - - much worse than no boobs at all.

You've even got one girl on this site with lop sided boobs.  One's a couple of inches lower than the other.  She's hot, but once she took her top off, I was totally distracted by her bad boob job.
      Bring on the bitches!

Comment

I agree with the comments made so far...

The aesthetics of beauty include a sense of proportion!

There is a sense of moderation and normalcy that is appealling. To big, to small, to long, short, fat... on it goes...

The finest looking and most natural girls all have one thing in common - their features are strikingly... normal!

Comment

in the Philippines there are VERY and i mean VERY few girls who have silicon or beautiful boobs which are not girls who work as bargirls in japan...well as everyone has known it is due to the cost of a boob job which is why ladyboys who have silicon racks here always get attention....but a small distinction have silicon IMPLANTS and not injections...there are many who inject their boobs and the outcome is very freakish-looking....the boobs tend to move away from each other when there is no bra, others have inverted nipples and others just look like massive paper plates on their chest...
          www.winklergirl.com
          My Facebook
          PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

I noticed this in Manila.....the girls who get collagan injections don't usually look so good; it looks like one large breast! very strange. better to wait and save for the real deal or not get anything at all.

Comment

well yeah a little time and a little more money will always do a world of good rather than going for a temporary solution which could result in disasters....and the silicon oil they are injecting is very dangerous because it could penetrate certain body parts....
              www.winklergirl.com
              My Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Aug. 31 2004,09:17)
                I noticed this in Manila.....the girls who get collagan injections   don't usually look so good; it looks like  one large breast!   very strange.   better to wait and save for the real deal or not get anything at all.
                You've never heard of a "pump party" where the girls inject each other with silicon, I mean, straight into their bodies

I remember one latin hooker in LA we used to call "uniboob". It was like you'd imagine - - like one boob across her chest. Nasty, nasty, nasty.

Bad boobs are worse than none at all.
                Bring on the bitches!

Comment

oh yes the Brazilian girls inject it themselves so I've heard...scary especially if you are not a trained individual to do that!
                  www.winklergirl.com
                  My Facebook

Comment

Working...
                  X