X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to take your pi honey?

I have been to the Philippines 14 times in the last 3 years and have been to every province except Negros Occidental/Oriental and will be going to Bacolod in 3 weeks, along with additional time in Makati.

I dont partake in the Billboy scene in the PI but I have been with girls to a few places that many of you might find interesting and a good place to take your new found friend.

Here are a few places that I highly recommend to go on a side trip with your new Filipina friend..lb or not:

1. Boracay:
    -Boracay is one of the top beaches in the Philippines and is becoming the hot spot tourist destination for the Philippines. The sand is bone white and the water crystal clear blue.
    -I highly recommend staying at Nigi Nigi Nu Nus hotel near station 2. During the low season(June-October), the prices get cut in half and you can find a deluxe air con room for about 1,800 pisos(half price) or a fan room for 1,100. These are walk-in rates which are always cheaper in the PI. During April, Dec. and January the place is booked solid and invaded by half the country of South Korea...not a good time to go. Nigi Nigi Nu Nus has a web site which shows you how beautiful and romantic these rooms are and right on the beach. There are tons of places to stay so just walk the beach and you will find a nice place to stay. The Paradise Bay Hotel is also quite nice but a little more expensive and on the other side of island.
    -Getting there- Best way is via Caticlan Airport which is a 15 minute bangka boat ride to Boracay. Asian Spirit Airlines and SeAir has flights continually throughout the day from Manila and there are also flights from Cebu. Once you arrive at the airport, you have to take a trike to the docking area and purchase a ticket for your boat ride to Boracay. Dont hire a private boat..too expensive and not worth it.
    -Boracay has excellent places to eat. BBQ seafood is everywhere and extremely cheap. Just walk on the sand boardwalk and you will find something to tempt you. The place really lights up at night and is quite nice. For breakfast you must try Jonas Shake Shaq which makes fresh fruit smoothies and crepes right on the beach.
    -Bars: Near Pier/Dock 1, there are several bars where you can sit on large pillows on the sand with your friend and order drinks on the beach by candelight. THere is also a couple of discos nearby(Cocomangas). There is an underground bar called the wave that has a lot of billboys, if you are into that. Many freelance billboys at night trying to get you to go a dark corner of the beach for a BJ. My girlfriend was giggling when they asked me and they got pissed. The billboys can get violent and pissed so be cordial and just say no thank you if you are with a girl or lb.

2. Malapascua Island:

For those of you going to see Salma and the gang in Cebu this place is one of the most beautiful beaches in all of Asia and is still unspoiled. It is an island near the northern tip of Cebu Island. The sand is so white that it will look like snow in your pics. The place is very laid back and not a place to go party. Totally isolated and you feel as if you have your own private beach.
    -I recommend you stay at Cocobanas Hotel which is a beautiful bungalow with your own private beach and balcony/porch. The rates fluctuate but I was able to get 1,300 a night during the high season for a beach front room. The rooms are individual bungalows and are beautiful...each beach front bungalow has several hammocks attached to palm trees for your enjoyment.
    -There is a place nearby the hotel called Sunsplash which has great food and plays DVD movies for you with big comfy couches in the front. Not a big nightlife place but there are several beachfront bars.
    -Getting there? Take a taxi from Cebu City or from Mactan Airport to Maya. Costs about 1,500 pisos but I have paid 1,200. Takes about 2-3 hours. You then take a Bangka boat for a 45 minute trip to paradise. The boats leave mostly in the morning for groups but you can always hire a boat for about 400 pisos if you want. I's 50 pisos each with a group boat.

3. El Nido, Palawan:
    Tough place to get to but well worth the trip. Probably the most beautiful area in the Philippines. I would recommend taking a side trip to one of the smaller island if you have time.
    -There are a lot of high end places charging 2-300 dollars a night but you can get a really nice cottage with a huge veranda at Dolarog Beach Resort for about 1,200 pisos a night and the views are breathtaking. The place is 5km south of El Nido and the beach is not as nice as some of the other surrounding areas but maganda nonetheless. This island is paradise and you wont want to leave after visiting the local islands surrounding El Nido.
    -Getting There? You can fly here by SEair out of Manila.

I will post three new places every week for a while...this is just to wet your appetite.....Next of the agenda: Baguio, Tagaytay and Davao/Samal Island.

Any questions about other issues regarding traveling to the philippines can be directed to my email at [email protected] happy to answer them. Filipino people are very warm and hospitable and the dangers there are greatly exaggerated......

there is a typo....it's billyboys...not billboys. They dont call t/s's ladyboys in the philippines as most are not full fledge lb's and not fully transformed.

Comment

wow blazers that is a really comprehensive list ! But for someone who has toured all of the Philippines except for a few provinces I would not be surprised! Are you a Filipino? hehehehe anyway if you are with a local I guess it makes things a lot easier and on the budget too! there are a lot of aircon buses which takes tourists to the North of Cebu..it is a whole lot cheaper and then you can take the ferryboat ride to Malapascua island...actually there are so many beautiful beaches which are found at both tips of Cebu...MoalBoal is one which is to the SOUTHERN tip...there is Argao there too and Boljoon (BOL HO ON) and Kawasan FALLS is also to the South...
      Malapascua is one excellent example of the Northern beauties as well as a few beaches which can come in cheap ...
      www.winklergirl.com
      My Facebook
      PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

I have taken the aircon buses and they are OK but take at least 45 minutes longer and a little cramped. I think the name of the bus was rough riders and the AC didnt work so great.
        Have been to the beaches in the South but they are polluted and the sand is nowhere near as white as Malapascua...not even close. A lot of the beaches are a little rocky in the South. The other problem is that the beaches in the South are jam packed with Japanese and Korean tour bus groups..yuck.

An I am not Filipino although I speak a little Tagalog and live in San Diego, California which has the highest population of Filipinos in the U.S. I have had several Filipina girlfriends and wouldn't mind marrying one in the future.

Comment

I am looking forward to these posts... Keep 'em coming!

Comment

wow blazers you know a lot of places in the philippines.
            you have a very comprehensive list...hehehe
            but there are places that you havent visited or mentioned that are nice and beautiful also....such as panglaw beach resort in bohol,
            camiguin island and also bantayan islands. and in the southern part of cebu is moalboal.....very nice also.....

Comment

my favorite place to take my PI honey is right here
              Attached Files

Comment

well thers a lot of nice places here in PI and one is CEbu 2 thumbs up

Comment

As I said at the end of my post..this is just the first installment....and yes I have been to Panglao Island in Bohol and have been to the Chocolate Hills as well.....I think Bohol is one of the most beautiful places in the Philippines and is a quick ferry ride from Cebu City.

Comment

I am very happy. I won't have to take trish anywhere. She is content to savor the pleasures of Cebu!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X