VENSON - 24 - Tabaco City , Albay , Philippines
    Attached Files

SWEET - 23 - makati , manila , Philippines
    Attached Files

Comment

FRANCIS - 22 - cagayan de oro city , misamis oriental , Philippines
      Attached Files

Comment

the 2nd one, named Sweet? that is our model-finder Kim! she knows the Manila scene better than anyone and is a real go-getter; very hyper and gets the job done every time. Nice kid also; only about 5 foot 1 and 100 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Sep. 12 2004,07:25)
          the 2nd one, named Sweet?    that is our model-finder Kim!  she knows the Manila scene better than anyone and is a real  go-getter;  very hyper and gets the job done  every time. Nice kid also; only about 5  foot 1 and 100 pounds.
          I thought it was, but I wasn't sure! Thanks for settling that!

Comment

yeah, she goes by Tiffany on this website and is a really good kid; brought about 50 girls to my door in Manila in 8 days and could have brought 50 more if I had the time. also brought me lunch every day and 4 or 5 cans of my beloved Mountain Dew....someone after my heart for sure!!

Comment

I guess I have an obsession with Hazel. I once knew a person who resembles her, and memories die hard!
              Attached Files

Comment

wwwwwwwwhhhhhhooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                they are hot......i salut the pi girls...
                hehehe

Comment

well ofcores i love PI girls and im one of them hehehehehehhe

Comment

Originally posted by (sexytrish @ Sep. 12 2004,11:05)
                    well ofcores i love PI girls and im one of them
                    Trisha....can you travel to the USA??? I have some room here in my home and would love to have you over for a house guest for a few weeks. or years.

come on over.....the weather is perfect now!!!

Comment

i would love to do that one going to usa wow it must be a dream come true....

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Sep. 12 2004,11:32)
                        5-->
                        Originally posted by (sexytrish @ Sep. 12 2004,11[img
                        http://www.theladyboyforums.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img]5)]well ofcores i love PI girls and im one of them
                        Trisha....can you travel to the USA???    I have some room here in my home and would love to have you over for a house guest for a few weeks.  or years.

come on over.....the weather is perfect now!!!
                        Suggest you think about that JD. She'll have you eating that shitty PI food - - "Uh, could I have some more starch with my starch, please?"

PI girls are hot, but PI has to have some of the worst food in the world. bleh!
                        Bring on the bitches!

Comment

ya, and what the hell is that pork adobo?? my friend married a filippina girl and you could smell her cooking halfway up the stairs to their apartment building. in any case I know it's an impossibility for Trisha or anyone else to come here so I just enjoy the time in Asia that I can manage to have. bringing someone here would be a nice dream but since I am not prepared to jump through hoops at the immigration department nor spend thousands of dollars to achieve that dream, it looks like my summers will be spent alone for a while.

Comment

Sweet is Kim....

she is from Makati and is the one who arranged the Manila models for Jaidee who was unable to leave his room except to withdraw money from the neighboring ATM machine...
                            www.winklergirl.com
                            My Facebook
                            PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Working...
                            X