Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looked at the Eros-LA ad. She's a bit chubby isn't she?

Comment

Wow, JD,...didn't know that you have such fun in good ol' New England! Teriffic girl! Definitely worth a stop over, if I would once get the chance to get out of this fucking Europe!!!
      You all always say save your money, don't go to the local pro's, they're just rip-offs, etc. Well, but if you never find the time to get out - maybe only once a year for 2 weeks,... what ya gonna do then? I rather take a rip-off and have at least some fun once in a while - than waiting for Godot to pass by....

MK
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Sep. 24 2004,03:46)
        the one that posts here sometimes and has the beautiful smile and mesmerizing eyes  is still stuck in Cebu; she would love to come to the  USA and work in her field [nursing] but is apparently having a tough time  doing that.
        there are thousands and thousands of nurses who want to come to the US and list is piling up everyday.....thousands of students are taking Nursing courses throughout the country but then i have heard though that the demand for nurses is still pretty high in the States
        www.winklergirl.com
        My Facebook
        PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

YES IT IS VERY high. I have two clients who own travellingnurse businesses and they are both multi millionaires due to the nufsing shortage over the last decade. They are always looking for nurses.

Comment

What is a "travellingnurse business"? International headhunter for nurses???

MK
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Lisa, the demand for nurses will continue to be very high in the US as now people of the "baby boomer" generation are starting to retire. This demand is likely to continue for at least 10 years. Tell your nurse friends to study, and study hard, and get every possible certification over there in Philli.

Comment

she should then get her degree or certification and if she wants I can hook her up with a nurse headhunter company that specializes in travelling international nurses and gets them jobs in the US

Comment

The same thing is true in Australia. I know a Thai girl who just got her permanent resident visa here due to her Thai nursing background. She had to have her qualifications checked and also needed to pass the IELTS test (international English test).

Comment

Of all the PI LB's I've met in Los Angeles, I'd estimate 65% were "male" nurses, 20% were in hotel management, and the rest, they cut hair for a living.
                    Bring on the bitches!

Comment

what do you expect fancy--nuclear engineers

Comment

Wise traveller is right.Australian government is now offering permanant residency to qualified nurses.Basic (minimum)wage for a nurse is $1219 aust per 38 hour week.Think about the possibilities.I could sponsor 20 Pi lbs,bring them to the land of oz,and enjoy a harem,just like king farouk.Give me strengh.

Comment

Hi Aussiemike

Just open a private hospital or nursing home and bring the 20 in on sponsorship. Enjoy!!!!!

Cheers

WT

PS can I apply to be a staff supervisor?

Comment

hehejhehe
                            that is a good idea........i would like to apply also.........

Comment

Working...
                            X