Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help me promote tourism in Caloocan city!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me promote tourism in Caloocan city!

on Friday, is going to be one of my biggest pageant , it is miss ts tourism Caloocan, it is a citywide search for ts tourism ambassadress in Caloocan city...

i am assuming what might be the question about for the top 5 finalists, and probably it is going to be " how are you going to promote tourism in Caloocan?,

for some details about Caloocan, it is a city, more of a residential city, unlike Makati, or Quezon city or Manila, so my question would... can u give any suggestion how to promote a city which has not much to offer tourism wise.... lets say, if ever u live in a small town, how are u going to encourage the people to have a visit...

please... i need your help... serious answers or suggestions... it is a big bucks at stake...
    garcia

how about food?

Comment

well... the food here are same as what u can find in other cities... it is still a part of metro manila... and i dont thing there is any district here where u can find something special when it comes to food...
      garcia

Comment

why did u change it, whoever u are?
        garcia

Comment

... well is it clean, do they keep garbage off the streets unlike Manila? It would be nice if people thought enough of their city to keep it clean & to keep the men from urinating in public & on main streets; I think that would be a big improvement for any city there but I doubt they would want to promote it as a "clean" city.. I know there are some larger citys to the south like Davao that are very clean, so maybe you could make it work there?  
          .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

This is a forum for whoremongers.  We're not here to do you homework.  

Comment

good suggestion... ill try to look at that matter.. what else?
              garcia

Comment

i just sent you a private message (PM)

Comment

then u can probably ask the moderator to delete this thread... and so as the other threads which i found not relevant to LB world...

u can shut up dear.. if u dont have anything good to say... now if u really insist that this is a forum for whoremongers only then have my thread deleted as soon as possible...

thank you.
                  garcia

Comment

Are you nervous honey? What about posting in the "fishbox"?

Comment

ahhh... oh thank you darling...

if im not mistaken the moderators move whatever thread is lost...

ur ass heating up? can't wait?
                      garcia

Comment

well, he's right, it is a forum for whoremongers and for whores and ex-whores who like to exchange their views with whoremongers.

But nothing prevents the members here from giving some ideas, if they deem the question interesting enough for them.
                        Especially nothing prevents other members who are not interested in this type of question to just ignore it instead of posting something unfriendly.

Your question belongs into the fishbox though.

And about your question:
                        I think development of "tourism" in Caloocan is pretty pointless.
                        Caloocan has 1.3 million people, is an administrative subdivision of Manila.
                        It isn't even a real city, it is divided in two parts which are not even geographically connected.

The only highlights meantioned by wikipedia are the rail transit system, the numerous motorbike dealers, the expressway and the rumor of a new mall being built.

People won't be attracted there because the beauty of the landscape or the climate.
                        "Tourism" would probably come from nearby Manila, so build stuff that attracts city dwellers, such as a big aquatic amusement park, interesting museums, weekend activities, paintball, ... etc.
                        not to forget a Ladyboy cabaret and a red light district.

Comment

yeah fishbox...

and thank you manarak. seemed like u asked help from google? hehehe

ur answer is very much appreciated... though... it shud be an encouraging speech...
                          garcia

Comment

Look at other 'similar' town/cities around Metro Manila, and see what ideas they came up with

I guess you have 2 choices:

- Promote something that is already there
                            - Invest in something that would attract tourists

Splitting it up like that, and having an honest discussion about both might seem like a sensible response

Also, if they are holding this pageant at all ie with a tourism title, does that mean thay already have some ideas? If so, read about them and be prepared to comment on the pros and cons and feasibility of them
                            Mister Arse

Comment

Honey the pageant sounds interesting and we would like to see photos/video, but lets be brutally honest, tourism and Caloocan are two mutually indifferent caregories. Why not move the pageant to Puerta Galera? At least it has a beach.
                              Dexter Hines

Comment

Working...
                              X