Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(DexterH @ Jun. 14 2010,03:07) PI -if you are a western educated intellectual the Philippines has a fascinating history but lacks the cultural dimension which in Asia is found mostly in Japan -I don't think I have met one PI ts who has read a book, they can barely get through cosmopolitan.  This won't mean much to the beach bums, nightclub and deep sea diving fraternity but as I don't do any of those it rules out the PI as anything other than a short term holiday destination. The culture of the Philippines is basically American -pop music, 'reality' tv shows, burgers and popcorn. If I retired there I would be dead from boredom within 6 months.
    Surely there are some ladyboys in PI that can not only get through a copy of cosmopolitan but can read books as well.  I've met some pretty sharp Filipinos here in the States.  In Thailand, there must certainly be educated ladyboys available to meet.  When one spends their time at the Nana bars and on Soi 6 Pattaya, the chances of meeting intellectual ladyboys may drop somewhat.

Comment

(Rocket J. Squirrel @ Jun. 14 2010,09:39)
      (DexterH @ Jun. 14 2010,03:07) PI -if you are a western educated intellectual the Philippines has a fascinating history but lacks the cultural dimension which in Asia is found mostly in Japan -I don't think I have met one PI ts who has read a book, they can barely get through cosmopolitan.  This won't mean much to the beach bums, nightclub and deep sea diving fraternity but as I don't do any of those it rules out the PI as anything other than a short term holiday destination. The culture of the Philippines is basically American -pop music, 'reality' tv shows, burgers and popcorn. If I retired there I would be dead from boredom within 6 months.
      Surely there are some ladyboys in PI that can not only get through a copy of cosmopolitan but can read books as well.  I've met some pretty sharp Filipinos here in the States.  In Thailand, there must certainly be educated ladyboys available to meet.  When one spends their time at the Nana bars and on Soi 6 Pattaya, the chances of meeting intellectual ladyboys may drop somewhat.
      Of course there are some very smart Pi lb's. Several of them have posted on this forum over the years.

Just like Thailand, some girls are lucky enough to have an education, many are not
      Mister Arse

Comment

(Stewart @ Jun. 14 2010,09:55)
        (Rocket J. Squirrel @ Jun. 14 2010,09:39)
        Of course there are some very smart Pi lb's. Several of them have posted on this forum over the years.

Just like Thailand, some girls are lucky enough to have an education, many are not
        are you guys for real? almost 90% of my TS friends are college educated from engineering, political science, nurse, dietician/nutritionist, statistician/database manager, communication arts, mass communication, law, computer scientist, certified accountants and many many more...

- one of my TS friend now studies a Stanford University and she lives now near San Francisco

- one also now studies at Harvard an Ivy League school!!!!!!!

- one who just recently tour around Asia and Australia now studies at US to further her Law degree

- one is now in Houston and Las Vegas attending work and seminars for Oracle, shes a database administrator but base in Manila

maybe you guys are just meeting the wrong kind of girls lol
        http://www.alyssaluxor.com
        http://www.facebook.com/alyssaluxor1
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AlyssaLuxor
        http://www.myspace.com/alyssaluxor
        http://www.youtube.com/user/alyssaluxor
        http://xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=alyssats<-- Me in XXX Videos!

Comment

(JaiDee @ Jun. 14 2010,02:41)
          (alyssats @ Jun. 14 2010,02:18) for me racial, color,nationality, money,age is not an issue

as long as your hot and yummy just FUKC!!!
            excellent!!

I am tall and white,  american, don't have a lot of cash and probably 20+ years older than you.....I can still fuck pretty good and, well, all the Thai ladyboys tell me I am really ''hot and yummy''; and I KNOW they would never tell a lie!!

so, can I count on you taking a few months off from work next high season to come hang out, HMMMMM??
          show us the pic to prove

99.99% of the guys who said to me they are good looking, yummy and hot all i find them not good looking at all lol
          http://www.alyssaluxor.com
          http://www.facebook.com/alyssaluxor1
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AlyssaLuxor
          http://www.myspace.com/alyssaluxor
          http://www.youtube.com/user/alyssaluxor
          http://xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=alyssats<-- Me in XXX Videos!

Comment

(alyssats @ Jun. 14 2010,14:57)
            (JaiDee @ Jun. 14 2010,02:41)
            (alyssats @ Jun. 14 2010,02:18) for me racial, color,nationality, money,age is not an issue

as long as your hot and yummy just FUKC!!!
              excellent!!

I am tall and white,  american, don't have a lot of cash and probably 20+ years older than you.....I can still fuck pretty good and, well, all the Thai ladyboys tell me I am really ''hot and yummy''; and I KNOW they would never tell a lie!!

so, can I count on you taking a few months off from work next high season to come hang out, HMMMMM??
            show us the pic to prove  

99.99% of the guys who said to me they are good looking, yummy and hot all i find them not good looking at all lol  
            I have met him

I can vouch for what he looks like!

Marry me instead....I am marginally better looking!
            Mister Arse

Comment

(StreetDog @ Jun. 14 2010,08:39) The answer is there is really nothing to go see or cruise to.  I am being honest.  But when you have a bunch of lemons, you make some lemonade.

Thats one reason why I mention that 3 days is enough to be there.

Dog

Hi Dog,

I tend to agree with you, for those planning to butterfly. As JaiDee mentioned, most the girls are likely to get attached and if you're out looking for different lbs every night, which is likely to be in Mango Square, you'd soon get a reputation amongst the girls which might scare most of the good girls away and leave only the hookers and seedier girls as bait.

For someone looking to meet several girls for fun times I'd tend to do as you suggest and perhaps follow that pattern in Manila and Angeles City, for a few days in each place.

I have spent a few weeks at a time in Cebu several times now and don't get bored, but then again I enjoyed living in Shanghai for years. So seems I'm easy to please. I'm not so much into mountains, beaches, retaurants or other such things, have seen enough of them. I spend most my time with the same girl in the hotel room, making sure I have the internet to keep me entertained, as is my addiction.

In the evening we usually get together with other lb friends to socialize, whether it be sitting outside the bars chatting, going to clubs, karaoke, playing cards or going to pageants. But generally just having a few drinks and chatting with a group of lbs and meeting their friends that pass by makes for entertaining times for me. There never seems to be a shortage of girls keen to come out. Some of the best nights have been spent sitting outside a convenience store with 20 or so lbs, most of whom have just returned from a pageant. Knowing the girls is the only way to know where they may congregate.

The downside is that you're not likely to be able to do this if you're with a jealous gf or if you're single, coz the girls that approach you first will be considered to have marked their territory. However, if you're with a lb friend, and she lets others know you're looking around, you will soon have a table full of girls.

So, for me, the place is fine, even without going to some of the lesser known beautiful beaches not too far away. But I'm easily pleased being addicted to the internet, alcohol and the company of lbs. And the same girl, once a day, is usually plenty for this testosterone depleted punter.

TC
              www.CebuLadyboy.com
              Meet an English Speaking Ladyboy from the Philippines?

Also check our new site: www.AngelesLadyboy.com
              Resource for Guys who want or are in Relationships with Transwomen
              www.TransOriented.com

Comment

(alyssats @ Jun. 14 2010,14:52) are you guys for real? almost 90% of my TS friends are college educated from engineering, political science, nurse, dietician/nutritionist, statistician/database manager, communication arts, mass communication, law, computer scientist, certified accountants and many many more...

- one of my TS friend now studies a Stanford University and she lives now near San Francisco

- one who just recently tour around Asia and Australia now studies at US to further her Law degree

- one is now in Houston and Las Vegas attending work and seminars for Oracle, shes a database administrator but base in Manila

This was my point Alyssa

Comment

(alyssats @ Jun. 14 2010,14:52) are you guys for real? almost 90% of my TS friends are college educated from engineering, political science, nurse, dietician/nutritionist, statistician/database manager, communication arts, mass communication, law, computer scientist, certified accountants and many many more...

You've got to realize that most of us have been fooled by TS's who left school at 13 and can hardly speak a lick of English. What hope would we have with a super-smart TS? ...... .....

But, I can back you up, I have met some impressively smart PI TS's. Most I've met though, while perhaps not book-smart, have quite an aptitude for wit and humor. One in particular regularly has me in stitches of laughter.

TC
                  www.CebuLadyboy.com

www.TransOriented.com

Comment

(Stewart @ Jun. 14 2010,15:38) 99.99% of the guys who said to me they are good looking, yummy and hot all i find them not good looking at all lol  
                    I have met him

Marry me instead....I am marginally better looking!''

Damn it Stewart, I just about had her in the bag!!

All kidding aside, I think your product and service are a great new addition to meeting LB's in the Philippines Transcebu.....I do hope it works for you and also for the girls who appear on your website.  I am already convinced; same as Stewart and StreetDog and I've been there twice already and have met about 100 ladyboys all told and for the most part they were sexy, smart, well-spoken and very nice and cordial.  So I know what I am getting in that department, now I just want to head back in the winter to see if I can enjoy myself in-country for a week or 2.  Good luck with this website man, it's well-done and hopefully it can work for all involved.
                    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

(JaiDee @ Jun. 14 2010,17:43)
                      (Stewart @ Jun. 14 2010,15:38) 99.99% of the guys who said to me they are good looking, yummy and hot all i find them not good looking at all lol  
                      I have met him

Marry me instead....I am marginally better looking!  
                      Damn it Stewart, I just about had her in the bag!![/quote]
                      "In the bag" is probably the closest you will get to getting her "in the sack"!
                      Mister Arse

Comment

Grrrrrr

Sad part is, you're probably right

Comment

(JaiDee @ Jun. 14 2010,17:43) All kidding aside, I think your product and service are a great new addition to meeting LB's in the Philippines Transcebu.....I do hope it works for you and also for the girls who appear on your website.  I am already convinced; same as Stewart and StreetDog and I've been there twice already and have met about 100 ladyboys all told and for the most part they were sexy, smart, well-spoken and very nice and cordial.  So I know what I am getting in that department, now I just want to head back in the winter to see if I can enjoy myself in-country for a week or 2.  Good luck with this website man, it's well-done and hopefully it can work for all involved.
                          Thanks JaiDee,

Hopefully projects like mine and some more bars and the like will develop so that more westerners will come to PI and find what they want.

As much as I'd like to, I can't satisfy all the girls myself , so if I can do something to help some meet guys (which is what they all tell me they want), then I'll be satisfied.
                          www.CebuLadyboy.com

www.TransOriented.com

Comment

(transcebu @ Jun. 14 2010,15:38) But I'm easily pleased being addicted to the internet, alcohol and the company of lbs.
                            This has to be the quote of the day.......After all, isn't this all one needs to live a very enjoyable life?  

Comment

New gallery for Buchaka with larger and hotter pics. Love this girl's body and a very pretty face imho:

Gallery is HERE !
                              www.CebuLadyboy.com

www.TransOriented.com

Comment

(transcebu @ Jun. 14 2010,20:09) Hopefully projects like mine and some more bars and the like will develop so that more westerners will come to PI and find what they want.
                                speaking of that, why aren't there more bars open in Cebu where ladyboys could hang out same as in Thailand?

There are a lot of ex-pats there so I am sure some of them have had the ever-popular idea of opening one, is it very difficult to get the proper permits and permission from the govt?? Not that I would open one, mind you, but I figure *someone* would have by now!

Comment

Working...
                                X