Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (JaiDee @ Jun. 13 2010,22:15) I spent quite a bit of time with Leslie on my 2 trips to Cebu ..... her English was absolutely perfect and in fact her accent was more Spanish-sounding than anything Asian.  Also has a western face, she could move to LA or Miami with no problems and fit right in; no one would even be able to tell she wasn't a local.

Great ladyboy, friendly and cute, good personality....but after  dinner was eaten and sex was done with, I was unable to keep myself or her occupied. There's 24 hours in  a day;  if you put aside 8 for sleep, 2 for sex, and 2 for eating what does one do with the other 12?
    I sure would know what to do those other hours. She's gorgeous. There's lots of things you can do together.

Comment

• (JohnTB @ Jul. 23 2010,23:00)
      (anicon @ Jun. 15 2010,14:15) ...  Pataranan - Pattaya LB  
      Hello' this Pattaya gal is lovely
      and I will be there in early August

- do you have a contact cell number or workplace
      to meet her - you're willing to share???
      ..sorry I missed your inquiry but at the time didn't have access to this section (locked out for VIP only).. all the LB pics i posted were taken from the ThaiLBkisses web site, just another source for finding new contacts in the P.I. or LOS.. I think it's well worth a 1 month membership fee if you happen to find someone there that catches your eye & you intend to make a sincere effort to actually meet one or more of them .. just another option that can help eliminate the time consuming 'door-to-door' searches you would make using the bar hopping method most of us older guys don't care to use every trip overseas..    
      .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

• I've been thinking of starting a thread that follows LBKisses and Thailovelinks.  Something like:

check out Aliyah from Mactan Island Cebu on LBkisses (#ALI8269).  What a sweetheart  

There is certainly no shortage of PI ladyboys on lbkisses  
        Attached Files

Comment

• ...or Chonrada from Bangkok, (JAS1672)  
          Attached Files

Comment

• Just an update for you guys, we've added a service in Angeles City. www.angelesladyboy.com

Here is one of the girls, fiery and fabulous Angel.

Most of these girls are call center workers with a college educated by the way. I've met a couple and they are intelligent and independent girls.
            www.CebuLadyboy.com
            Meet an English Speaking Ladyboy from the Philippines?

Also check our new site: www.AngelesLadyboy.com
            Resource for Guys who want or are in Relationships with Transwomen
            www.TransOriented.com

Comment

• (chris72 @ Aug. 21 2010,07:56)
              (transcebu @ Aug. 18 2010,18:26)
              (chris72 @ Aug. 14 2010,19:13) nice one transcebu!  
              do you know whether Sas is still single? And how can she be contacted?
              If you mean Sass, of STRAP fame, she's happily in love with a handsome youngish man. Sorry mate :-)
               yeah that's her. damn! lucky guy!

i wish i could date a girls like her, a break from p4p scene
              Well, there are a lot of smart and independent and available girls there. You can try some on our new Angelesladyboy.com site.

I've also recently met with several of the STRAP girls and a few are interested in participating in our dating service. Hopefully we'll establish a Manila section in the not too distant future.
              www.CebuLadyboy.com
              Meet an English Speaking Ladyboy from the Philippines?

Also check our new site: www.AngelesLadyboy.com
              Resource for Guys who want or are in Relationships with Transwomen
              www.TransOriented.com

Comment

• (Rocket J. Squirrel @ Sep. 17 2010,10:28) There is certainly no shortage of PI ladyboys on lbkisses  
                And no shortage of other places to find them that don't involve paying
                Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Working...
                X