X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Service in Cebu Philippines

A lb friend of mine, Raz (see below), has started an introduction service in Cebu. www.cebuladyboy.com

Basically it's a pretty cheap way to have a good night out with some friendly ladyboys instead of being out playing hit and miss all night and fending off the most aggressive of the hookers.

If you're looking for more than a chat or dating then I'm sure she can point you in the right direction, but the service is for hosting and introductions.

Raz is a good girl, a makeup artist and regular beauty pageant competitor with plenty of good looking friends who are keen to meet westerners.

She can be contacted at cebuladyboy &T gmail dot com. replace &T with @
    Attached Files
    www.CebuLadyboy.com
    Meet an English Speaking Ladyboy from the Philippines?

Also check our new site: www.AngelesLadyboy.com
    Resource for Guys who want or are in Relationships with Transwomen
    www.TransOriented.com

Looks interesting.
    Have to say that the website is surprisingly well done and informative, not what I would have expected.
    As I will have some spare 2 weeks between KL and BKK in early April, I am considering giving the PI and perhaps this service a try.
    Would be nice to meet with some lbs and also be able to talk to them beyond the usual.

One question: Who are you transcebu? You are not Raz?

I'll need to check flight availability and the will be in touch ...

Cheers
    CM

Comment

(Chinaman @ Mar. 03 2010,08:46) Looks interesting.
      Have to say that the website is surprisingly well done and informative, not what I would have expected.
      As I will have some spare 2 weeks between KL and BKK in early April, I am considering giving the PI and perhaps this service a try.
      Would be nice to meet with some lbs and also be able to talk to them beyond the usual.

One question: Who are you transcebu? You are not Raz?

I'll need to check flight availability and the will be in touch ...

Cheers
      CM
      Hi CM,

No, I'm a friend and helped to build the website. I've had quite a few evenings with Raz and her friends socializing in Cebu and had a great time.

They're not gonna try to take the guys for a ride, just have a friendly and fun evening. As for if you hook up with a girl after, then use your discretion, but in my experience they are all pretty good girls and Raz knows to steer away from any crooks. It's not good for the business.

Here's a pic of Jappy, half Philippine half Japanese lb who is likely to be one of the girls you'd meet.
      Attached Files
      www.CebuLadyboy.com

www.TransOriented.com

Comment

A generic DreamWeaver website template with no information or pictures.

As for the fake 'testimonial'...  

Thnaks Raz and girls for a fantastic evening out. I was surprised how easy it was to talk with you all and impressed by the singing and fun atmosphere.

I'll be back soon and looking forward to seeing you all again.

B - Canada
        SHEMALE.CENTER
        World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

who is likely to be one of the girls you'd meet...
          You mean the customer doesn't get to choose? Rethink this idea.

Find a decent and realistic photo of all the girls who want to play this game and post them on the website.

Let the customer decide who shows up.

This is going to lead to some very uncomfortable moments for the clients when he has to send four of the five home after they have run out of peanuts and cheap beer.

And forget the karaoke rooms. People who want discretion and service don't want to be playing children's games in a cheap rented room.

I can see that the idea is well intentioned but if it's going to stand any chance of taking off then you have to provide pictures of all the girls and something better than cheap beer and sandwiches.
          SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Mar. 03 2010,09:04)
            who is likely to be one of the girls you'd meet...
            You mean the customer doesn't get to choose? Rethink this idea.

Find a decent and realistic photo of all the girls who want to play this game and post them on the website.

Let the customer decide who shows up.

This is going to lead to some very uncomfortable moments for the clients when he has to send four of the five home after they have run out of peanuts and cheap beer.

And forget the karaoke rooms. People who want discretion and service don't want to be playing children's games in a cheap rented room.

I can see that the idea is well intentioned but if it's going to stand any chance of taking off then you have to provide pictures of all the girls and something better than cheap beer and sandwiches.
            Bumpa,

You're absolutely right regarding choosing girls and having photos and profiles online. It's something Raz is working on. Up until now the service has been word of mouth, so this is the first time to go public with it, and more and more girls will be willing to participate in the service as it proves itself viable.

For now, she'll enter discussions with potential clients and attempt to find girls according to their preferences.

It's a learning process that will no doubt be refined. As a punter, anything is better than nothing when it comes to options. I can only hope it continues to improve. I'm proud to see her giving it a go.

Cheers,
            TC
            www.CebuLadyboy.com

www.TransOriented.com

Comment

Having been to Cebu a dozen times, and spent zillions of hours on various chat and webcam sites trying to do my own homework before going, this is worth every peso

BUT, yes, you have to have the photos....there is no way I would trust anyone to "match" me with someone else

And I would still pay the 1000 pesos to pick out a few from the photo gallery and get warm introductions

Well done Raz!!
              Mister Arse

Comment

(transcebu @ Mar. 03 2010,09:28) I'm proud to see her giving it a go...
                So am I and she can promote her site as much as she wants to for free on this messageboard.

I always like to hear stories about LBs and TGs who do something other than hooking.

If she's smart and energetic she can clean up here as nobody is offering a SAFE and attractive selection of PI TGs in a comfortable environment.

I still say forget trying to make it cheap and forget Karaoke bars.

Her girls may think they are fun but most of her potential customers (old fat balding fuglies like me!) prefer something more calming and sedate!

There is a lot of TG talent in the PI. That's for sure... but unlike Thailand there is no safe and sensible way of meeting them.

Prowling shopping malls and dangerous bars and streets is beyond the 'comfort zone' for most of us these days.

Post pics and make introductions for a percentage...

Good luck!
                SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

Don't agree. Some people like that crap, some don't. Some get a kick out of seeing the girls have fun, others just want to go straight back to the room to discuss nuclear physics.

I suggest you have a range of entertainment options as suggestions on the website. Again, unless you know Cebu (or Manila), it is not nearly as easy to find this stuff compared to Thailand.

And for the cheap charlies, think of it this way:

- 1000 pesos = USD 22
                  - Your barfine in Bangkok is 600 Baht = USD 18. No barfine with this service, so you have saved that
                  - Lady drink in Bangkok 150 Baht(?) = USD 4.50. No lady drinks in Cebu, so you have saved that.

So, if you save the barfine and 1 lady drink, you are even.
                  Mister Arse

Comment

Another suggestion

A requests section ie I may have seen one girl on IMLive or something, or a website somewhere.

It would be MUCH easier for Raz to track a particular girl down then us trying to do it
                    Mister Arse

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Mar. 03 2010,05:57) Prowling shopping malls and dangerous bars and streets is beyond the 'comfort zone' for most of us these days.
                      And therein lies the challenge and the reward of traveling to a country that does not have a well (mafia)organised and expensive P4P scene.

While you are spot on about the dangerous streets, making contacts in a mall is not that much different than chatting up anyone anywhere in the world. It all comes down to human interaction.

If people find that too challenging, then they really should start asking themselves what kind of lives they are living, or just take the easy way out and head to the flesh supermarket they call Thailand.

Different strokes..........

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Mar. 03 2010,10:57)
                        (transcebu @ Mar. 03 2010,09:28) I'm proud to see her giving it a go...
                        So am I and she can promote her site as much as she wants to for free on this messageboard.

I always like to hear stories about LBs and TGs who do something other than hooking.

If she's smart and energetic she can clean up here as nobody is offering a SAFE and attractive selection of PI TGs in a comfortable environment.

I still say forget trying to make it cheap and forget Karaoke bars.

Her girls may think they are fun but most of her potential customers (old fat balding fuglies like me!) prefer something more calming and sedate!

There is a lot of TG talent in the PI. That's for sure... but unlike Thailand there is no safe and sensible way of meeting them.

Prowling shopping malls and dangerous bars and streets is beyond the 'comfort zone' for most of us these days.

Post pics and make introductions for a percentage...

Good luck!
                        Much appreciated and I've let Raz know so she may pop in here sometime soon to say hi and answer queries.

Yeah, Karaoke's not everyone's cup of tea. I enjoy it sometimes but also enjoy just sitting around a table watching the punters stroll in an out. I guess providing options like that to suit the clients is part of the challenge for her.

Well, it's pretty cheap for now, but as you know, a few hundred pesos is a good day for a Philippino lb for having a few drinks and a chat in air conditioned comfort. As the service specializes, there may be some higher end services. Some of the more famous local girls are likely going to expect more than a recent college dropout. Also, some premium venue options or even travel options will be considered.

All good ideas though. I'll discuss them with her.

TC
                        www.CebuLadyboy.com

www.TransOriented.com

Comment

(Stewart @ Mar. 03 2010,11:09) Another suggestion

A requests section ie I may have seen one girl on IMLive or something, or a website somewhere.

It would be MUCH easier for Raz to track a particular girl down then us trying to do it
                          Thanks for the tips Stewart!

Like the idea of a section on the site with a list of entertainment options and prices.

I took me a few trips before I started to know my way around so it's right what you say about the benefits of having a service to make that easier.

The IM live, cams2chat thing may not work in Cebu because most of those girls seem to come from the Angeles City area.

TC
                          www.CebuLadyboy.com

www.TransOriented.com

Comment

This is a great idea for the first time traveler to Cebu. Everybody wins.

Comment

I think this is a pretty good idea, when I was in Cebu it was pretty hit & miss wandering around the malls chatting up likely victims, & I was tired of being in malls! The 1 or 2 I had arranged through friendster beforehand were.... nice, that's all, pleasant tour guide types, good girls but just ok.

I like the fact that I'm not seeing the usual for hire ladyboys from Cebu here that market themselves pretty aggressively on the www, hey good for them but I'm not too interested in spending a lot of time there. This has some potential to develop into something.

Agree on the more photos needed, but I differ with Bumpa STIKKA on the karaoke, I realize this is a contentious issue with a lot of us, but I like karaoke, & it is part of absorbing the Asian experience I feel, like fried grasshoppers or durian ....or ladyboys! Once you step out of your worldview preconceptions you never know what will happen!  Once many, many decades ago I took some lsd & proceeded to have a 20 minute conversation with a hot dog I was trying to eat....( not sure if that reference is more about trying something new or if that image is similar to me at karaoke.)  

Are you a resident of Cebu transcebu?

Comment

Working...
                              X