X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Tims Boy @ Dec. 15 2009,10:02)  I am with my man Ozzie and Stewart

Just checked it on the converter and it works out to...Euro-7.40, Usd-10.84 and GBP-6.68.

Man in the UK it is just enough to buy a packet of ciggies and you are gonna make her feel good with 500 pesos..

I dunno how you feel but that is exploitation in a real sense.  
    Your got to check the converter   I'm glad you with Stuart & half these guys are the first ones complaining about the prices that Filipino Ladyboys charge.... Nice one Pls read about it comment about it but try to  stay away. Its guys like you & your Korean Mates that are   it up for everyone living over here.

Comment

(Stewart @ Dec. 14 2009,23:58)
      (rusty @ Dec. 14 2009,19:15) Stewart you might feel better paying more   good for you! But Like Cancer12 said in post 35    if you make the Lady feel good & give her good treatment it ok also.
      I guess you missed what she said one post earlier........"yes baby rusty, i think your cheap..."

I personally prefer to treat them with self respect & have self respect rather then paying for self respect.If it was me I'd  prefer some decent customer & a lousy 500 peso then whatever you giving to make you feel good about yourself. I guess some people can't give both or have to feel better by paying more. Thats up to them no problem you have you option's.

So, you are saying that everyone who pays more than 500 pesos is doing it to make up for not showing the girl respect??    

Is that your logic?

What total bollocks. Why can't you do the respect thing AND pay a decent amount?

500 pesos is still just embarrassing.
      No its Not Stuart. Your the one that said your got self respect!!!If one is estranged from oneself, then one is estranged from others too. If one is out of touch with oneself, then one cannot touch others. That all Self Respect is I'm glad you feel better now...

Comment

(rusty @ Dec. 16 2009,01:46) Your got to check the converter   I'm glad you with Stuart & half these guys are the first ones complaining about the prices that Filipino Ladyboys charge.... Nice one Pls read about it comment about it but try to  stay away. Its guys like you & your Korean Mates that are   it up for everyone living over here.
        I checked his conversions and they are spot on.

Maybe you should try it yourself Universal Currency Converter

When you say fuck it up I guess you mean you will actually have to pay a more than the cost of a Mcdonalds happy meal?  

Comment

i'm of 2 pi next yr, if i really ge stuck i'll have to pm cancer x

Comment

Angeles prices on Field bars are 1350 to 1500p for the bar fine. The girl usually get half plus the normal tip is 500p.

Abut five bars have 15 special girls that charge 3000p.

Lady drinks are 150p. The girl get 50p. But the newest scam is the girl order a bottle beer or gatorade bottle or a coke in the can and they charge you 250-300p The girl get 100p. So a lot off the girls rip off the customers. You can tell the waitress to bring a single beer for 150p. But then the girl will think you are a cheap charlie.

This ladyboy bar is just charging what other bars are charging in the area. But I would think any smart owner could figure if you only have one or two barfines a night, you must lower your prices big time

I would think 750 to 1000p for the bar. 1500-2000p to the ladyboy including tip.

Comment

Stealth
              You mentionned about ladyboykisses website .....have send many mail through the website or request for contact ....but do not get one single answer ; it is ndicated wit hteh website thatt he profile include email ....unfortunateky no email are reported.
              Did you got same issue
              david

Comment

Have you bought a membership? You cannot contact the lbs without a paid subscription and the e-mails will be forwarded to them by the website once you are a confirmed member.

It is not just Filipina lbs who are members, there are some from several countries, including Thailand, but the majority of the ads are from Filipinas. As with everything on the net, be aware there are some scammers advertising there as well.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread
                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
                X