Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cebu Pacific Air...

Just a warning gentleman and others...

Cebu Pacific air  (Philippines carriers) are bunch of worthless cunts.

I had a flight booked on them for July this year bkk - Clark and then clark - singapore.

They canceled my BKK - CLARK flight which means i can't catch the Clark -Sing flight. I ring them for a refund and its not possible they say

I mean WTF  

They canceled my flight and i'm unable to work around their schedule due to my arranged holiday plans and i have got to pay for it

How the fuck does that work?  

They did give me a credit for the flights, which i must use within the next 90 days, to book another flight(s). Well i wont be back to that shithole any time soon -- so its basically theft.

Fortunately it is not that much money, but its they principle of the matter.

Another reason to avoid this godforsaken cesspit!!  

Azza

A worthy trip report

Cebu Pathetic
    You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

yup, I've heard of cancelled flight with no notice, 8 hour delays, etc..
      they seem to be a complete disaster.
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Where is Clark?
        SHEMALE.CENTER
        World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Clark is the airport for Angeles city ... old Clark US air force base.

This is the actual airports name: Diosdado Macapagal International Airport - as you can see clark is easier

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

..they gave me the run-around too when i missed my BKK to MNL flight but gave me credit for a rebooking, then socked me over 4700php for my xtra luggage wtf, "well why dont u throw in an xtra seat too since that's what another ticket would have cost me" I told them!  Well they only allow 20 kilos or 2 pieces but international flights allow u 40 kilos 2 pieces, no matter how large those 2 pieces are as long as it isnt over 40 kilos; so ther i was with all my xtra luggage for my extended stay in the Phil via BKK but didn't catch the baggage limitations for Cebu Pacific, so rebooking the flight & the xtra baggage fee added to my original tiket that 1 way 2hr flight cost me over $700!!  

..I've learned my travel lesson, next time I will fly directly to MNL via international airlines, dump my xtra stuff in MNL & then fly MNL to BKK for $100!
            .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

It's the 2nd time they have done this to me... and the last!!!

In future, if i fly to Phils, I'll use air asia...at least they can be trusted.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(azza33 @ May 23 2010,08:33) It's the 2nd time they have done this to me... and the last!!!

just curious....why are you flying with those cheap airlines anyway? there are numbers of reasons why they are cheap you know... I would suggest fly with real international carriers..stop flying cheap, I'm sure the hotels are already cheap...

Comment

Hotels are not as cheap in Phils as in Thailand as for comparable quality. Not in my experience anyway.

Cebu Pac ain't perfect that is for sure. But if one wants to hop back and forth between Thailand and Phils they are the cheapest option. For some of you, I know money is no object. For some of us it is. Sure I could fly Philippines Air between MNL and BKK, but last I checked it was over double the cost.  Who else besides PAL and Cebu Pac goes directly between the two cities?
                  “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                  ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(laputanegra @ May 21 2010,18:52) Cebu Pathetic
                    Which airline do you fly on RTs between MNL and BKK, young lady?
                    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(Lefty @ May 23 2010,12:07) Who else besides PAL and Cebu Pac goes directly between the two cities?
                      For starters....

Asiana Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Jetstar Asia, Kuwait Airways, Malaysia Airlines, Singapore Air, Thai Airways
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ May 23 2010,13:29)
                        (Lefty @ May 23 2010,12:07) Who else besides PAL and Cebu Pac goes directly between the two cities?
                        For starters....

Asiana Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Jetstar Asia, Kuwait Airways, Malaysia Airlines, Singapore Air, Thai Airways
                        Are you on the piss??

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(Lorren @ May 23 2010,09:24)
                          (azza33 @ May 23 2010,08:33) It's the 2nd time they have done this to me... and the last!!!

just curious....why are you flying with those cheap airlines anyway? there are numbers of reasons why they are cheap you know... I would suggest fly with real international carriers..stop flying cheap, I'm sure the hotels are already cheap...
                          Full fare international carriers are not kind on one way trips.... imo they are only useful for return trips. Nor are they particularly useful for the kinds of trips that i take.

Cebu pacific are fine once you are on the plane.... it's there continued cancellation of flights and poor customer service after the cancellations that are of concern.

And Lefty is correct, the hotels are not cheap, nor of a particularly good standard for the price paid in the Philippines.

And i wonder if you can enlighten me as to who flies direct between bangkok and clark other than cebu pacific???

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

well no other airline flies BKK-CLK, just Cebu Fuckcific. Fly MNL-BKK and you will have lots to choose from you just have to travel by land to get to Angeles City.... It wouldn't be easy though if you will take the bus from Manila to Angeles City...but I'm sure you'll find someone to help you around

About the hotels in the Philippines, I have little knowledge, Hyatt in Manila is not that expensive and Holiday Inn in Clark is just basically the same price as the Hyatt in Manila..

Ladyboys, I have no idea how much....

Comment

(kahuna @ May 23 2010,13:29)
                              For starters....

I'd bet everyone of them is more expensive and some of them at least double in price.

I just checked Cathay Pac, and their flights from mnl to bkk, all go through HK. That does not define a direct flight to me. I did not check all 7 days of the week, but checked two days, Sat and Mon, and both are that way.

To do so, one way would cost about 12k pesos. On Cebu Pac, non stop direct between mnl and bkk is about 7400 pesos. Also, if one is connecting to anywhere else in PI, you don't need to switch terminals or airlines to go to about every city in the country with an airstrip.

When I searched Kuwait Air for mml-bkk, it brought up a Thai Air flight that is non stop. For only 34k pesos. Nice.

PAL has a non stop, which I already knew about. Hey, it is only 15k pesos for 1 way from mnl to bkk.

I checked one more from your list. Singapore Air is also not non stop between mnl and bkk. They do through Singapore, and 1 way is only 16,700 pesos.

So far, I have found you are incorrect about Cathay Pacific, Kuwait Air, Singapore Air, as for non stop flights between mnl and bkk. I don't guess I'll check anymore of that list now. You were correct about Thai Air. Excuse me though for not getting excited about 34k pesos when I am paying 7400 pesos for 1 way non stop.
                              ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Working...
                              X