X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booking a hotel with a ladyboy in Philippines

I will travel to philippines and i am booking a remote beach resort room for a few nights to spend with a ladyboy.

I know philippines can be pretty concervative so is anyone aware that there might be problems in booking a romantic suite with a ladyboy / bakla in philippines?
    The choice for the next generation

book the room for 2.

sw
    http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

I've never had a problem with lbs coming to my rooms in PI for about 10 hotels I've been to and that includes having 5 in my room for a couple of days.

Though officially conservative, ladyboys are so common there that most people don't seem to bat an eyelid. Though it's common that security or the front desk will ask to see the lbs ID if they come in alone, but in my experience they are still let in without much more than a look up and down.

Comment

hotels in the Philippines are really not that concern about ladyboys coming to the guest's room, well of course basic questions would be the guest's name, room number, and some hotels require ID, and would call the guest to confirm, sometimes they would ask the girl if her guest knows she is actually ladyboy... and other than that... feel free to book a suite with ur lb gf.
        garcia

Comment

thanks for the info

i will be leaving to manila tomorrow where buy a SIMcard, some clothing etc and check out the scenery for 2 days and then head to cebu.

i found myself looking for more serious relationship than ST/LT stuff. i guess i cant escape my soft inner me even if i tried.. but i dont know what will happen when i see the first sexy transpinay

cancer from what i can tell by the little experience i got i think you transpinays are the best girls in the world, definately more than women. i feel really want to spend the rest of my days with one.

Comment

Philippines and Thailand visited and liked what i experienced.

Thank you Cancer 12, it was a pleasure meeting you. You are intelligent and pretty company and made my visit to Manila much more memorable. And the royal welcome at the former Shampoo bar was great I hope we meet again.

Comment

Yeah and hotel Pan Pacific gets my full recommendations in Manila. Great service and rooms!

Comment

Anything you care to share about your experience there?

Comment

Come on pepsi... give us some of the fizzy stuff!
                  SHEMALE.CENTER
                  World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Working...
                  X