Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boracay LB friendly accommodation?

Hey all...

First off, just want to say that this is a great forum, everyone..thanks for the great advice over the years.

Did a thorough search in the archives, but I can't seem to find any post regarding LB-friendly accommodation in Boracay. This would be my first time there, so any help is appreciated. I've also done some extensive searching through tripadvisor, agoda, asiatravel, the usual sites etc..and read some reviews. The choices are overwhelming. I am thinking about doing Kiteboarding as well, so would consider Bolabog (?) area.

My requirements are that it has to have wifi IN THE ROOM and that it has to have a safe deposit box (preferably room, but can be front desk). Anything else, I don't really care about, although a pool would be nice and maybe perhaps something a bit more quiet and not near the usual backpacker crap. And of course, that there won't be any issues with bringing a nice LB back to the room. Ideal budget would be up to 2500 pesos.

So far, I have found Hey Jude, Erus suites and One MGM, which meet my requirements, but again, don't know if they are LB friendly.

I'm still searching through the following hotels:

blue mango boat station 3
    tonglen beach hotel, in 2nd row, quiet surroundings
    dave's straw hat
    villa camilia
    strand
    punta rosa
    sea wind
    fridays
    pearl of the pacific
    waling waling
    residencia de tirol (new, beaconfront, cheap)

Anyone care to comment? Thanks, guys.

just get a room when you arrive- much cheaper that way. my favourite area is just north of d mall (north of station 2, near station 1). red cocunut has a pool and might just be in ur budget, if not just have a walk around- shouldn't take long to find a bargain but having a pool wont be easy.
    i can't imagine anywhere not allowing LBs.
    last week i got a room for 1,000pesos that was advertised as 3,300 online in that area, and a beachfront room for 1,500. took me a few minutes to find these places- just let a tout take you, no need to give a tip- just tell him you will use him to book for any activities.
    just ask if they have wifi- a lot do.

Comment

What he said! The only time it will be a problem getting accomodation is around Easter and Christmas/New Years. The place you will pick up LBs is near dMall and up to Charlies. Anything near boat station 3 is a longi(ish) walk from here.

Don't stay at Bolabog, too far away from action.

Comment

Thanks, guys, I appreciate the info and advice.  Just arrived and staying tonight in station 2 near D Mall...so I'll probably check out other hotels during the morning when the sun is out.

Comment

My first trip to Bocaray this wekend so any updates or suggestions most grateful, I'm book up ect, just need to know the where the action is, cost etc.....

Comment

Working...
          X