X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your welcome rx
    You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

Jazzy is here
      http://profiles.friendster.com/56028495
      Dexter Hines

Comment

Wow she is nice
        I am glad that i am going next year to the fillippines for my vacation on LB hunt by looking at these pic`s i get more and more horny by the minuut

Cheers , Stealth
        *I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Crossplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves ) *

Comment

I saw one of these last week. A lot of fun but the event drags on a bit.

The winners tend to be fake looking over exaggerated women who do these events as part time job with managers. The local talent is often hotter in my humble opinion.

Some girls enter 2-3 of these events each week.

Prizemoney is around 500 to 3,000 peso for the Overall winner with placings down to 4th runner up. About 1/5th that money for the winner of each individual category such as Talent, Photogenic, Swimwear, Ball Gown, Speech etc.

They usually do half the talks in English and half in Tagalog.

Comment

The results of some of these pageants are evidently pre-ordained as well. A friend from Angeles City, who used to be a circuit regular, was set to enter a pageant being held in the SM Mall in Angeles last April but she decided to drop out when she found out from a good source that the some other ladyboy had been guaranteed to win. Somebody probably paid some money under the table for that guarantee.

Comment

fuck me in asia corruption??never i dont believe you lol
              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

So pretty without cosmetic surgery

Comment

My girlfriend was the makeup artist for one of the contestants at the MaGAYon (beautiful in Tagalog) pageant in her hometown. She sent me some videos of the runway walks.

Comment

Working...
                  X