Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.balibago.org/balibago_hot...0_Condotel.php

another good link

re: Dm Residente, the executive suite for 1800 peso looks pretty good. (im looking at them for my current trip)

http://www.dmresidente.com.ph/

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(MikeNH @ Mar. 09 2009,06:47) I have checked with two additional AC Hotels:

PJ Ramada Hotel
      "No problem...You can bring whoever companion"
      Now known as the PJ Inn

Confirmed by myself as LB friendly.

However, the beds are not comfortable imo.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

The ABC hotel also does not seem to care who you bring back to the room, I have never had a problem.

My only problem in Angeles is finding TS girls - they are hard to find and I am always careful about age. If they look young - no way....to many police scams.

Comment

http://www.ladyboysexonline.com/

check this link out, i've been chatting over past couple of days to a few ladies
          they have been happy to give me contact details

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

I'll be in AC this Saturday, 11 Jul. I always stay at the Pacific Breeze annex and have never had a problem with ladyboys. I do tip the guard a litttle, 50 or 100 pesos. If you haven't done your homework, on line contacts, the PB is just off Santos Street which is full of ladyboys after 10pm. I do perfer to get contact info and be armmed with at least 10 good numbers when I arrive.

I use www.asiancammodels.com There are ususally 100+ ladyboys on line at any given time. Of course some have 2 or 3 rooms their working at once, but most are from AC and willing to meet you. I'll be updating the trip report thread once the action begins. Looking forward to a great trip I have a number of stunners lined up....Hawk

Comment

I agree with Hawkeye - the PB annex is a great hotel. The main building is off limits, but the annex works out nicely.

My next AC visit is in August - I will be looking forward to your report. Have lots of fun!

Comment

..i found a great out-of-the-way place just by accident walking down this street one night trying to find my way back to Diamond where i had my apt..  i think it was called Diamond Inn or Diamond Motel because there is a steel gate in front with a smaller walk-thru gate attached to it.. inside is a big court yard with a little walk-up office with a window where u get/pay for your room.. now I think this place was originally built for upper class filipinos or maybe american servicemen when Clark AFB was run by the US military because each room is built above a small drive in garage with a steel gate to hide/park your car or m/c..     now another reason this place is unique is that they have hourly rates like 3, 6, or 9 hrs so u dont have to pay for a full nite which is a great option to have there..  i think for 3 hrs it was like 600, 650 & for 6 hrs 9 or 1000 pesos but I'm not sure exactly, but it wasnt much compared to the other short time hotels there.. another plus is they dont ask any questions about who you're bringing to the room; you pay for the room & the attendant will walk u to the garage/room, u walk inside the steel gate then go thru a door & walk up the stairs to your room with towels & your free bottled water..

..another plus about staying ther is that it's on a residential street with many gated or walled homes so it's quiet & very private there, not much if any noise at all except for roosters crowing in the morn'g, u can't get away from that in Angeles!  Also the bathroom is like a separate room altogether & for some reason is built 2 steps above the bedroom, the ones I stayed in the bathrooms were quite large & tiled with a small window facing the street.. the large tube has a shower with hot water & of course in the Phil. the water pressure can vary but i was using it late at nite so it was never a problem for me..

..now for me living there several months each year I have found lots of short time places around Angeles but never thought to write down the addresses or locations, i just knew where to find them, my next trip ther this Nov. i will take pics & get addresses & post them here since more people who use this forum are going to the Phil. now..
                .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

Well guy`s when i was in Angels City i stay at this hotel:

Ponderosa Hotel.

http://www.ponderosa-angeles.com/

* 50 Air-Conditioned Rooms | 24 Hour Restaurant
                  * Swimming Pool | Children's Pool
                  * Power Generator | Air-Conditioned Bar
                  * Hot and Cold Clean Water | Security Boxes
                  * Foreign Money Exchange | Airline Ticketing
                  * Visa Extensions | Airport Pickup
                  * Vehicle Hire | Internet | Reception Lounge
                  * FREE Bus Service leaves hotel every hour on the hour starts at 1pm to 12midnight to the Red Light Area (Fields Ave.)

Australian-British owned and managed. It is located in the heart of Angeles City, the Balibago and known as the Entertainment District of the city.

15 Min walk from " Jonny Supermarkt " at the main street , and a hugh 7/11 store will also open soon at the corner at the main street.

20 Min walk to the BPI Bank ATM at the main street.
                  25 Min walk to Fields Ave.
                  30 Min walk to Perimeters Ave
                  35 Min walk to Clark SM Mall

Positive points.
                  24 hours up and running restaurant , when i came in with my girls i alway`s went by the restaurant before i hit the sack.

Negative points.
                  I did not saw no ladyboy that i like in Angels City
                  *I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Crossplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves ) *

Comment

Working...
                  X