X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cebu

I am heading for Cebu next week. Have not been there for a few years and would like an update on the LB activity.

Any help?

There is a good report written by Salma in the tourism section of the main site.
    Also use the search function. There has been lots written latey and 2 of the cebu girls are posting regularly.
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

honey if you just come on time like on early may to may 9 or 10 you could actually see the miss gay mandaue its a pageants that features the finest cebuana transexuals in cebu but if you cant come i have some friends who have some contact details pls PM me
      sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

early may to may 9 or 10 you could actually see the miss gay mandaue its a pageants that features the finest cebuana transexuals in cebu
        The evening of Tuesday May 8th....but I don't get there until the 11th

However, I have a spy that is going to get the phone numbers of the 1st, 2nd , and 3rd placed contestants for me!!
        Mister Arse

Comment

f you cant come i have some friends who have some contact details pls PM me
          I also have some contact details.....but no way am I sharing them with some pervert from this forum!
          Mister Arse

Comment

I can relate to that

Comment

try www.imlive.com
              free registration and chat web cam sight
              100s of philipino billy boys there
              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(snejana_demientrovska @ Apr. 26 2006,16:30) honey if you just come on time like on early may to may 9 or 10 you could actually see the miss gay mandaue its a pageants that features the finest cebuana transexuals in cebu but if you cant come i have some friends who have some contact details pls PM me
                I am here and I did not see anything about that. Next time...

Comment

Working...
                X