Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey guys....I'm going to be in Cebu for about a week in early April. Trying to make a plan, figure out the LB scene in Cebu, etc. Any feedback and info is appreciated. Read a bit about hanging out "uptown" in Cebu...where is "uptown"? Around Ayala? Fuentes? There are a number of areas there. Any other places to check out than Sunflower disco or Bo's at Ayala? Anyone been to the Philippine Amazing show? Are there any mags or papers to pick up? Hotels that are LB friendly? I usually stay at the Waterfront in town, but am considering finding a small beach hotel in Mactan...suggestions? Thanks for any and all feedback!

Comment

Manila is probably the best place in PI to find LBs, i would avoid Cebu (unless you are into scuba diving and go to ones of the beautifull resort around).
      GreenBelt in Makati is the place where all LBs hang out, you have also nice hotels around and i never had problems bringing in one or more LBs.
      you go to Green Belt after 10pm and walk around the bars on ground floor...you will recognize where the LBs are because they seat in groups and some are visibly LBs .
      if you contact someone in internet ask her to pick you up at the airport, it doesnt look very friendly out there.
      Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same. -- Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
      X