Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im going there 26th march to april 6th after 10 days in bk and pattaya if anyones up for some barhopping

Comment

Hey Mike thanks for the info hope you had a great time from your trip. Yeh asian Babe cams is great I have been there for awhile now and know alot of LB there seems they all live in Manila or the surrounding areas. Wish they all worked in one studio. You could just visit the studio and see them all working LOL OH well nothings that easy. I would def need a hotel where anyone I choose can come to the room thats why we pay for a hotel room isnt it?? Hoestly why do they care anyway. Thanks again

Comment

I posted a detailed trip report from Cebu. It will be on this site somewhere. Might be helpful if you are considering Cebu
        Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by
          But I would also like to visit Cebu while I am there and heard that the Marriot midtown is located next to the Mall which is always a good area
          The Marriot is a GOOD choice for Cebu. Yes, 2 mins walk from Ayala Mall.

You basically have 2 choices in Cebu. A beach resort, which are on Mactan Island, 40 mins by taxi from downtown Cebu, so a pain in the ass to get around. Or downtown - Marriot was about US$60 for normal room, which was very nice
          Mister Arse

Comment

hi guys ...my bar just opened in cebu..its where most of the ladyboys will hang out....
            its the only bar where you will find ladyboys...
            see more info in my website...
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/piladyboy

Comment

well ryan!..apparently you no longer need any "financial" help
              from all your "so called friends" in cyber space!..how many guys did you screw over for donations to the cause by stating you wanted a relationship?..so the sweet,smooth deamenor paid off!...got everybody thinking you are a caring,loving person who is just looking for a boyfriend!..since you no longer "need" benefactors,you might want to consider giving back to those who "helped" you along the way,however
              i really do not think that is going to happen,because THAT would be totally out of character for you!.when i get to cebu.i'll look you up,and we'll drink on your luck!
              john taylor

Comment

(Guest @ Feb. 27 2006,05:59) Yeh asian Babe cams is great I have been there for awhile now and know alot of LB there seems they all live in Manila or the surrounding areas.
                you can meet some ladyboys too from philipines at IMLIVE

Comment

(jmaryt @ Feb. 13 2006,14:04) yes thre are some very nice looking ladyboys in the phils!..some of them are a match for the best thailand has to offer!..the people are generally friendly,and helpful.

Comment

Working...
                  X