X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phillipines

Arrive in Manila March 31st and have 10 days for LB fun.

I do have golf plans in Boracay. Just not to sure how long to stay there. Anyone with info on LB availability in Boracay? Or my best bet to get my golf in and head to Cebu? What's the best way to spit my days betwen Manila, Boracay and Cebu?

Thanks

I have been to both places. I took a ladyboy to Boracay, which is a nice beach but a total tourist trap with very few ladyboys if any. I never saw another ladyboy during a 5 day stay. Cebu is the 2nd biggest city in the Philippines and known for it's beauties, many of whom are ladyboys. My suggestion is to spend the majority of your time in Cebu. Manila is ok for a few days as is Boracay. Ladyboys are to be found around uptown Cebu and the island of the airport Lapu Lapu(?). There is a contingent are Sunflower disco.

Comment

You the man

Look for my travel report in April

over

Comment

boracay- there are 2 skanks with sweaty hands grabbing any guy that goes past- ewwwww
        cebu- get online or out and about and u'll hit the jackpot.
        boracay can be great if u get good accomodation and take ur own girl, but cebu has nicer places and tons of LBs

Comment

Ayala mall always has a lot of lbs hanging around the resturant/bar area.

Comment

hey well if you ever come here on the last week of march ill be glad to tour you around here in cebu area next week is out holy week and were going to the beach that time and spend it to the sand and sun so if you are comming here in cebu and interested to meet me give me a call

my mobile number is

+639274949337

and send me an email its

[email protected]

im also glad to introduce you to some ts friends of mine
            Attached Files
            sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

Boracay or CEBU???

Sumilon Island , southern Cebu

www.winklergirl.com
              My Facebook