X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CEBU PACIFIC AIR 1500php promo to BKK

... yes the airline we all love to bash is offering a special airfare to Bangkok to help reserect their sagging tourism numbers this summer.. here is the offer i received via email..

CEB promotes Amazing Thailand Grand Sale with P1,499 Bangkok seats

Cebu Pacific joins the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) in promoting the Amazing Thailand Grand Sale, which started last June 15, and will end on August 15, 2010.

CEB announced a P1,499 'Go Lite' seat sale for its Manila-Bangkok and Clark-Bangkok flights from now until June 21, 2010 for travel from July 1 to August 31, 2010.

Bangkok's shopping destinations include the Chatuchak Weekend Market, CentralWorld Shopping Complex, Siam Paragon, MBK Shopping Center, The Emporium, Siam Center, Amarin Plaza, Siam Discovery and Suan Lum Night Bazaar.

The Chatuchak Weekend Market along has over 15,000 stalls and more than 200,000 visitors every Saturday and Sunday.  It is considered one of the biggest and most famous markets in the world.

Also included in the sale are P899 'Go Lite' seats from Manila and Cebu to Tacloban, and from Manila to Catarman and Calbayog.  

Fly with the Number 1 airline in the Philippines, book now at www.cebupacificair.com  ...

..I guess the TAT forgot to mention that the CENTRALWORLD shopping complex was burnt down by the Red Shirts..  
    .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

they can stick their promos up their ass - fair chance they'll cancel the flights.

Go fuck yourselves cebupacific!!

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

The one time I considered taking CEBU, I noticed that they had hefty charges on luggage, and I am not talking about what is above 20 kgs, they charged for the first 5 or 10 kgs already extra ...

Don't know whether this is the usual case, but I would be damn careful with them.

Comment

... the "go lite" fare is no baggage, for 200php more for a RT ur allowed 15kg each way.. i looked up a sample itinerary for July & it would be 3200php for a RT ticket less taxes & fees from the MNL airport.. the day coming back was sold out so i had to back up 1 day from Thu to Wed.. not bad if u can get a RT ticket for just over $100..

Travel Tax and Terminal Fee..
        For Filipino guests travelling to a foreign country, Philippine travel tax amounting to PhP1,620 per guest needs to be paid at the origin departure airport.

..you can count on 1 xtra seat since Azza wont be flying them anytime soon..  
        .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

I'll probably use them as I have 6000peso credit with them.

You have to admire an airline that used to use planes on the caticlan route where the safe runway length for the aircraft was greater than what was actually there!!!

But it did make for fun landings and takeoffs

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

I just booked a flight today on Cebu Pacific from manila to cebu and they wanted an extra 200 pesos for choosing a seat. I tried to select different seats and they all had a 100 or 200 peso charge.....WTF! And the promo fares were all sold out so I am paying for the highest fare.
            Oh well, the fare was only $34 USD with all the fees and taxes. Cant worry too much.

And all those who go through the airports there, dont forget about the bloody departure tax before you go to the gates....
            I think Philippines, Indonesia and Cambodia are the only ones still doing this. Any others?
            Its nickel and dime all the way through...

Comment

.. book ur flight the same day u wanna leave & 99.9% of the time in the Phil. u wont get the promo rate, your gonna pay their full fare rate or even higher thanks to computerized reservation systems that will be programmed for higher fares for same day reservations.. I've played around on different sites looking for the lowest fares, come back to the lowest an hour later & that fare was no longer available..  

...and ur right about the departure tax, make sure u have enough to cover that fee before going through customs...  when i left MNL it was 500php & they dont stamp ur passport until u pay it..  

Comment

I've flown Cebu Pacific quite a bit and haven't had a canceled flight and only one delayed flight by about 20 minutes.

That said, I've spent entire afternoons on their capricious website trying to make bookings a couple of times.

@SD - If you skip the seat choice, you save the 100 or 200 peso charge and get given a seat at random.

@anicon - The airport departure fee at Manila is now 750 peso. (Can also pay in US$) The fees for Cebu and Clarke are 200 or thereabouts if memory serves. btw: Manila has a currency exchange there at reasonable rates, so it's not usually to hard to covert some local currency to get the 750 peso.

TC
                www.CebuLadyboy.com
                Meet an English Speaking Ladyboy from the Philippines?

Also check our new site: www.AngelesLadyboy.com
                Resource for Guys who want or are in Relationships with Transwomen
                www.TransOriented.com

Comment

Lucky you on the cancellations!!!

I've been twice and next month was my 3rd time- 2 cancellations that greatly effected me (guess I'm unlucky) - but that's a high strike rate

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

I flew Cebu Pacific 4 times and i have to say , excelent , nice crew and very friendly...
                    *I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Crossplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves ) *

Comment

to put it in perspective, if you go to Kayak, you'll find rates at $434 from Bkk to Cebu.
                      i forget which airline.

Comment

I say we all pool our money and buy Tan a flight from Philippines to LOS for my birthday in January/February.

Woops! I mean, for the Group Party in Pattaya on February 4!
                        Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Thats a Great Idea,, What U think Boys?
                          You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

absolutely!  

Comment

- oops double post (got carried away )

Comment

Working...
                              X