X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News: Bus Hijack In Manila

Right now on TV, a SWAT team has surrounded the bus, live coverage.

stupid swat they should've saved lives, but it seems that they feared for their own
    You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

Glad you're ok Tan!

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

i am but those poor tourist arent
        You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

A good sniper would have done the job. Just wait and wait until he shows his face, then......bang!!!
          I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

It was a disgruntled policeman who had been sacked and wanted his job back it said on the Beeb.

Er... Right. I want to be a policeman so I'll go hijack a bus. Good strategy. Sad how one complete moron can ruin the day of so many.
            f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

(whore @ Aug. 24 2010,02:32) A good sniper would have done the job. Just wait and wait until he shows his face, then......bang!!!
              It sounds good but in reality it doesnt work like that...it works only in the movies...if you are in europe pls come and work for me if you like the movie
              industry,we can use your talent...

Comment

I would agree with your statement for most places but not where I live.

A hostage situation was resolved this afternoon on Cornelia Street between Wilson and Knickerbocker, apparently when an NYPD sniper shot the assailant dead.
                Source: http://bushwickbk.com/2009/07/01/hos...h-perps-death/

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

(Jake_Sully @ Aug. 26 2010,03:49)

I would agree with your statement for most places but not where I live.

A hostage situation was resolved this afternoon on Cornelia Street between Wilson and Knickerbocker, apparently when an NYPD sniper shot the assailant dead.
                  Source: http://bushwickbk.com/2009/07/01/hos...h-perps-death/
                  I wasnt talking about the states...i was talking generally...sometimes it works but some other times it doesnt and some inocent people die and thats not good.

Comment

Bullshit. Its the best way to end these situations. If the cops can get a clean shot to the head, take it.

Why bother trying to talk the guy out to arrest him.
                    I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

I agree totally...I'm fed up with all of this liberal bullshit where everyone has to bend over backwards to placate the assailant because maybe he has some sad backstory or a mother who loves him...

Fuck that...anyone who takes innocent women and children as hostages immediately surrenders his rights, including his right to live.

If you have a shot, take the fucker out...no questions !
                      jet712

Comment

(whore @ Aug. 27 2010,15:36) If the cops can get a clean shot to the head, take it.
                        Yep..... clean shot to the head take him out..... and as he falls down the explosives belt you didn't know he was wearing explodes and kills everyone on the bus......

RR.
                        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                        Kahuna

Comment

Working...
                        X