Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mixed nuts, aptly named. Like the one on the left, full lips, yet her head is the size of a melon.

Comment

(Buddy @ Mar. 08 2011,13:44) Mixed nuts, aptly named. Like the one on the left, full lips, yet her head is   the size of a melon.
      ...not only the head..............
      xxx

Comment

great ill be there in april

Comment

My first look see will be this Friday night...have never done much of Manila or the Makati area, but I'll be there for 2 nights and hopefully give a good TR on the action.....more to cum....Hawk

Comment

i have been in February one or two times to Mixed Nuts ; both night , i have been basically the only customer . I gave my phone to a petite type ladyboy for the next day and she join me at mu hotel before to start the night - up to 15 LB - nice show too
            david

Comment

(mrpogi @ Mar. 30 2011,18:10) great ill be there in april
              would you like to meet up?
              garcia

Comment

Talk about playing hard to get
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

yes indeed....
                  garcia

Comment

I popped into Mixed nuts about a week ago.

The managers are very friendly and not pushy. There were about 30 girls there, mostly quite nice with various shapes, sizes and ages and about 4 male guests during a weekday evening. Drinks are 150 peso for men's drinks and 350 peso for the girls. They've gotta make money somehow.

The show starts around 11.30 or a bit later if they're waiting for guests to arrive. It's a pretty good show and most of the girls take part in various dancing, miming and singing performances. After the show they go around with a collection cup. They seemed satisfied with a 100 peso tip.

I wasn't there to bar fine, the missus would have my balls, just to check the place out and show a little support :-) Hope they can keep in biz.

Oh, it's non smoking too, as seems most the bars on P. Burgos Ave are now, though some have smoking rooms / cages.

It's at the top of P. Burgos Ave, next door to Ringside, which most taxi drivers will know. Ringside has ladyboy boxing upon request. I chatted to Jhenny, one of the cute trans boxers who was friendly with excellent English. I didn't want to see her get battered around so just bought her a couple of drinks and had a nice chat and later to videok with her and a friend. Was an enjoyable evening. No pics sorry.
                    www.CebuLadyboy.com
                    Meet an English Speaking Ladyboy from the Philippines?

Also check our new site: www.AngelesLadyboy.com
                    Resource for Guys who want or are in Relationships with Transwomen
                    www.TransOriented.com

Comment

Sadly, Mixed Nuts is no more. When i was in Makati with my girlfriend, we saw the old location on P. Burgos Street and it was empty. There is a phone number on the old Facebook page and we tried that a couple of times, no answer. Finally we talked to a couple of the LBs working the street and they said it closed due to covid and never reopened.

Comment

Working...
                      X