X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BORACAY next week!

I planned to take a holiday before i start my job on February (office job), therefore cant take many holidays starting february.

I had few places in mind, but now have decided to just come down to boracay, with really cheap flight through air philippines express. Gonna hang out with my friend who used to post here before and his girlfriend.

anyone coming down there next week and maybe til the week next, hit this up and lets hang out!
    garcia

(cancer12 @ Jan. 07 2011,02:28) I planned to take a holiday before i start my job on February (office job), therefore cant take many holidays starting february.

I had few places in mind, but now have decided to just come down to boracay, with really cheap flight through air philippines express. Gonna hang out with my friend who used to post here before and his girlfriend.

anyone coming down there next week and maybe til the week next, hit this up and lets hang out!  
    ...you can meet me in makati before you take off to the island.....just for a drink or two....

Juri..
    xxx

Comment

Good luck with the new job, C12...
      SHEMALE.CENTER
      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Have you identified good spot to meet lb in Borocay ?
        Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X