X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davao city

It seems I've ever read something about Davao. Has someone experienced that city ? How is it for lbs and security ?

Also any update on Cebu city would be appreciated
    Thanks

Dont rate cebu as a place to visit at all.

Davao
    .. I flew a lb in from there one time..she said its safe but I wouldnt trust mindinao...plenty of safer options elsewhere.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Davao City is probably the safest city in Mindanao; however, I would not travel out of the city on your own and it's best to stay in a good hotel downtown. Cebu is safer, but as far as the Philippines is concerned, it's always best to have made contacts in advance.

I've been to Davao City and Cebu several times, not for LB's, but for other business. I was with a filipino who knew where to go and where not to go. Had some fun with some bar girls and had no problems.

Comment

I have also been to Davao on business on several occasions, easy to find ladyboys on any of the dating sites - dateinasia, gayromeo, etc. Generally stayed at Marco Polo Hotel which is easily the best in town but for something in a cheaper price bracket the Casa Leticia Hotel (http://casaleticia.com/) is good value.

Comment

Thanks for these useful information. How much should be paid for lb there ?
          Thank's again

Comment

Hello Marathon,

Are you visiting Davao City to meet a friend?

If you have a friend you can trust then there is really nothing to worry about. There are many beaches and affordable places in town. Restaurants and bars are also not a problem as they are always available.

The city is not that big and it is a safe place to visit. You will love the beaches especially in Samal Island.

Enjoy!

Comment

Thanks for that additionnal info.
              Finally, I went to Cebu, Manila and Borocay. Next time, I will go to Davao; I have 2 contacts there that I'd like to meet.
              Cebu and Manila were good places and I met nice lbs there but I will not go back to Borocay, where I saw a few near Charlie; they were not too pretty and some of them were drunk...
              I think it's better to go there with someone.
              Davao is definitively on my plan next trip.

Comment

(marathon @ Mar. 07 2011,02:34) ...they were not too pretty and some of them were drunk...
                I love Thailand!

SHEMALE.CENTER
                World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

You are welcome!

I know the two hotels suggested above. Marco polo is the most popular but an expensive hotel, whereas Casa Leticia is a small hotel but it is surrounded with a number of restaurants.

You already have two lady boy friends but I think you are still planning to meet more. There are bars around the city where you can find ladyboys but bars are closed at 2 am. One night stand with a white man for pay is not very common here so most of them are enjoying with their friends and not at the street to find a white man.

Comment

Are you the LB who posted:

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....l=ruffa

The Ladyboy Forums » VIP Access ONLY: Video & Picture Library! » YOUR Picture Post Forum » An Intoduction to Ruffa

First Posted on: Aug. 15 2009,22:54 €“ Last posted Posted on: Aug. 21 2009,14:11
                    Are you still studying?

Did you ever get a boy-friend?

Comment

(marathon @ Mar. 06 2011,20:34) Cebu and Manila were good places and I met nice lbs there but I will not go back to Borocay, where I saw a few near Charlie; they were not too pretty and some of them were drunk...
                      I think it's better to go there with someone.
                      During my life and times in England, from time to time I meet an attractive Filipino lady or ladyboy (usually a nurse or lapdancer) in a bar or club. I've never been to the Philippines; is a line that I usually throw into the conversation followed by; where is a good place to go on holiday
                      ?
                      The response is virtually always Boracay  

Comment

It is a great beach resort, worth a visit I think.......

Comment

(Harry Lime @ Mar. 11 2011,00:03) Are you the LB who posted:

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....l=ruffa

The Ladyboy Forums » VIP Access ONLY: Video & Picture Library! » YOUR Picture Post Forum » An Intoduction to Ruffa

First Posted on: Aug. 15 2009,22:54 €“ Last posted Posted on: Aug. 21 2009,14:11
                          Are you still studying?

Did you ever get a boy-friend?
                          Thanks for asking! I am still studying and will only have a year left to finish it.
                          I do not have a boy-friend yet and have not met anyone from this forum. Anyway, to finish my course and get a good job are my priorities so there is no point to think that I am unlucky to find Mr. Right. hehe

What about you?

Comment

I've not been to Davao . But I travel to Cagayan de Oro City every year for 3 weeks to 2 months and I've not had any trouble on Mindanao so far !

Although I have friends there !

But we travel to Gingoog , Butuan , Bukidnun amd Iligan without a hitch !
                            Spending the night with Ming 3000BT

Fucking and sucking with Ming .........PRICELESS  :bjgif:  

Comment

Working...
                            X