• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy Friendly Hotels in Manila?

looking for some friendly hotel in Manilla; can anybody provide feedback
    mainly interested by hoteth that do not bother to check ID
    david

..haha, never had any ID checks there, not in the hotels I've stayed at in Ermita, if they come in with you it's no problem, if they show up later the front desk will call & tell you there is a visitor at the front desk to see you.  The larger more expensive hotels in Manila may have a different policy but I havent heard of them if they do.. Juri can probably give you a more definite answer though..
    .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

The City garden in Makati did not ask anything but another one asked for id and finally they let her get in without id...
      I understood that they were concerned about my safety or they don't really like lb...

Comment

(anicon @ Feb. 15 2011,13:43) ..haha, never had any ID checks there, not in the hotels I've stayed at in Ermita, if they come in with you it's no problem,
        This is my experience with Cherry Blossoms Hotel in Manila.  No ID check on the way in, but when the girl/LB leaves, they still call up to the room to see if all is OK.

Cherry Blossoms is a great location. It's steps from back entrance to Robinson's mall so when you "pick up" that "regular girl" in the mall (the LB "shopping" with friends)   you are just a few minutes away.

Make sure you've got condoms and lube, these are proper girls who wouldn't carry such things.

Comment

Working...
        X