X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHO IS coming to Philippines?

It feels lonely these days, i am wondering if it is still world recession..
    not much foreign guys come to Philippine nowadays, or maybe i am just missing them all?

any guy coming to Philipppines? and want to hang out, want a company, want a night with me, I'm available.

Good company guaranteed.

Good sex guaranteed.

I need some back up here... Guys, testimonials please..

looking forward to your responses..

especially BM'S come on, hang out here in Philippines!
    garcia

new pic...
    Attached Files
    garcia

Comment

I am, next week.

Comment

hi pinga... how about a meet? or a little chit chat on yahoo?
        garcia

Comment

Sounds good to me. But I will only be in Cebu.

Comment

I'll be there soon. Manila and parts unknown..some white sandy beach I've heard about. Might squeeze you in, so to speak  

How about a little chit chat on yahoo ?  
            Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

hey guydesavoy, is that for real?

wow, it has been a long time and now u finally coming. whats up with this trip?

ok then, chat on yahoo.
              garcia

Comment

I'm coming to check up on my wives.. this is going to be much more complicated than any BKK trip

I'm thinking of a group meet. Know of any restaurants there that have a discrete rear exit ?
                Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(guydesavoy @ Jun. 06 2011,06:32) Know of any restaurants there that have a discrete rear exit ?  
                  I know of some in the Philippines that have a discrete rear entrance, but they aren't really restaurants.

Comment

this site has really changed, i used to meet a lot of guys from this site before... it has been a good site for me to hook up with guys, to get in contact with guys, but now this site has changed and dont meet any guys from here anymore...

you guys have really forgotten the PI ladyboys? or is it just me? or is it the site?
                    garcia

Comment

Keep plugging away. You'll meet plenty more nice chaps here!

Comment

I have made 5 trips all to Pattya. Dont know where to go in the Philippines. Cebu? Manilla?
                        TEXASMAC

Comment

Cancer12,

I plan on making my next trip in Sep, but my plans are not final....usually a few days in Manila (have yet to find the Mixed Nuts bar) and then down to AC for a week. I'll PM you before I head that way...would love a tour guide for a nite or two.....Hawk

Comment

hawkeye, that is really nice to hear... if i am here i would definitely tour you around and tour you around m,y body as well... lol
                            garcia

Comment

TEXASMAC, you can go anywhere in philippines, manila is fine, angeles city is not that far from manila, if you get bored of manila, you can just take a trip to angeles where many BM'S go for fun.

cebu is also nice, its just like manila, but much more organized, less traffic and has more to offer. but i am not from cebu.... lol
                              garcia

Comment

Working...
                              X