X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palawan

I have been chatting with a cute LB nursing student from Palawan and maybe heading out that way. Any and all info will be helpful.

Meet her on ladyboy Dating website she is friendly and doesn't seem to be p4p but will only know if I go.

Haven't been there yet but hear it's a great place if you like nature sightseeing, lots of relatively unspoiled spots unlike most of the rest of the country.

Comment

Well supposedly the young ladyboy is unspoiled hehehehe

Comment

I was thinking of doing Palawan in October.... any news guys? best beaches? recommended accomodation? day trips? And of course company?

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Amanpulo
          You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

I was in Palawan in feb at the ElNido Resort (minaloc Island) great place but hotel expensive. So quiet but plenty to do if you want to go out on day trips. Because i was only there for 3 nights just stayed at the resort which was fantastic. Scuba diving, Kayaking etc is all on hand.
            In June i visted Bohol which was also very nice. Great beach, great hotel, great meals out. Stayed at the Amerela resort, again not cheap....
            If you need any other info let me know. By the way i wasnt there for LB action as i already had a beautiful GG with me, so i have no info on the LB seen sorry!
            And i cant say i noticed any in either island resort....

Comment

Any info on hotels in Puerto Princess the big town there, as this is where my sweetie lives will be staying there

Comment

Working...
              X