SEAIR FLIES TO BANGKOK

Sweet Bangkok Sale

Clark €“ Bangkok
    from Php 1,399
    book by 24 August 2011
    travel period: 31 October €“ 30 June 2012
    hurry! limited seats only!
    BOOK NOW!

SEAIR FLIES TO BANGKOK STARTING OCTOBER 31!

Fare stated is for one-way travel inclusive of tax, exclusive of charges. Conditions apply.

Azza

A worthy trip report

good, this will eliminate going thru Manila then a bus trip to Angeles & vice versa, hope it works out long term..
    .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

I booked a flight last night.... looks like they are only doing twice a week like Cebu Pacific air, but on different days at least - broadens the options.
      I got 990 baht plus taxes for next year.... all up 2065 baht from BKK - Clark - not bad at all.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

This is a great deal, tix are sold on the Tiger Airways website.  I've got a trip booked already, I want to try and find some LBs in AC that Juri has not yet fucked yet.  

Remember, it's the same point-to-point type of operation as Tiger, Airasia and Cebu Pacific. Read the terms of the ticket, you pay slightly extra for checked luggage, pre-assigned seats, etc. If you are over what luggage weight you prepaid for, it is about 500 baht per kilo at the airport. Yes, they will likely weigh your bags, carry-on and checked.

Comment

Best part about is the time~~ arrive 8pm ... no problems hitting the bars by 9pm

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(EyeMahk @ Aug. 23 2011,08:20) This is a great deal, tix are sold on the Tiger Airways website.  I've got a trip booked already, I want to try and find some LBs in AC that Juri has not yet fucked yet.  

Remember, it's the same point-to-point type of operation as Tiger, Airasia and Cebu Pacific. Read the terms of the ticket, you pay slightly extra for checked luggage, pre-assigned seats, etc.  If you are over what luggage weight you prepaid for, it is about 500 baht per kilo at the airport.  Yes, they will likely weigh your bags, carry-on and checked.
            When are you going, Eye? I might have a business trip coming up.
            "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

...booked my flight for next month to BKK, here is my fare rate as of today, added some extras like seating & 20kg for luggage, they also added a booking fee, mine was 500php..  wanna board 1st they will charge you for that too but I wouldn't bet on any of these extras, if you don't get what you paid for waddaya gonna do if you don't get to board early or get the seat you paid extra for, cause a scene & get kicked off your flight, don't think so... this is still a good price though considering how they gouged me for over $400 one-way from BKK to Manila when i had to rebook my flight a week before Xmas a few yrs back! (not SEAir though) We'll see how this works out when I finally board my flight & will post the results here...  
              Attached Files
              .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

I've flown the Bkk-Clark (angeles) route with both Cebupacificair and SEAIR a number of times now.

I find the SEAIR a better option and the plane seems a little roomier...

I got screwed around by CPA a few times with changes in itinerary but they are seemingly settled in their offering now and haven't done too much wrong of late.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

... was making my travel arrangements for my Oct. trip to Angeles via BKK but apparently SEAIR no longer books flights frm BKK to CLK, on their web site you're rerouted to the TIGER AIRWAYS web site and you book your flight there now, the last update for SEAIR BKK to CLK was Sep. of last year?  The fare is around 4100bht with taxes not counting xtras like luggage (more than 20kg), board 1st or seat preference...  

Comment

Tiger owns se air ... has for quite a while now

but flights are still done by se air crew.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Working...
                    X