X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next year, live in the Philippines?

by the time you guys get done seeing my rantings and ravings up here over the next week or so you will understand why this country and the ladyboys here are driving me so crazy. next year, who knows......if the ladyboys in the PI are not so damned mercenary and fucking money-hungry and actually capable of one-on-one human relationships, I may actually choose to live there for a year or 2. why not? this site can be run from anywhere and the ladyboys in this particular place drive me up a wall now.

next year......jon based in cebu? don't think it can't happen. any idea's on cheap apartments, Salma?

jon

>>..if the ladyboys in the  PI are not  so  damned  mercenary and  fucking money-hungry and  actually capable of  one-on-one human relationships,  >>

Don't understand this. Lets make a distinction here between people who work in bars, and those that don't eg I assume Kui does not fit the profile above!

If we choose to meet and hang around girls/lb's that work in bars, then they are not there to offer one-on-one human relationships. That is going to happen one in a million.

In my business, I have a product that I try to sell at the highest price that someone will pay. Same as ATS, same as the girls/lb's in the bars. What's the difference?

Does that make me mercenary and money hungry? Maybe.....or just trying to make a living?

Jon, you gotta get your self a lb that does NOT work in a bar! And stop screwing around! And solve the middle-east problem and deliver world peace while you are at it!! by next Thursday afternoon please.
    Mister Arse

Comment

100% right on, stewart, and i even said that in reply to another post before i read this one and i even mentioned Kui as well! she is a VERY rare breed; a ladyboy who actually earned her degree and uses it to better her life and work in the real world, not selling her body in some shitty bar. finding a girl like that is VERY hard, but yes, that is the way to go if you can find it.

finding girls like this is the problem. I met May on-line 5 years ago and we became a very close couple, but then she went into the bar scene and we broke off. I met Aon in a model shoot 2 years ago and called her back and we became close; she wasn't a hooker and was in university and didn't work in a bar. but when she graduated last year she went the way of her friends and began to work for cash, and soon realized that not much of that would be coming from me. I also had one other girlfriend that worked in a bar full-time; that is NEVER going to happen unless you are willing to give them 50,000 a month [which is about what they make if they are cute] and that will never come from me either.

finding a cute university girl is the key......before she gets hardened by her friends or the bar scene. how to do that is quite another problem. as i say to stogie many times, he is quite lucky to have Kui, who is definately in the 1% group of girls who like us for US.

jon

Comment

Jon
        Hey mate,,like I was telling you last feb, I was tossing it up for years whether to live in thailand or Indo/Bali and gave Bali a wide birth for over 2 years to think about it.
        I weighed up all the options and Bali won hands down...
        Being an Ozzie and being close to home,,,2 hrs away, the cheaper way of life,,the people ( most important) the beaches the climate, and central to all of asia,,
        Thailand is no place for me,,just a holiday when things get too much in the paradise Island..
        PI,,too much trouble over there,,,
        Go see and make your own mind up....

Hey did you get my email re-Nan

Bali_Ken

Comment

Jon

I am also  a little confused by your post !!!. Are you sayng that living in or visting the PI is worthwhile because of the LBs there or are you saying that the place should be avoided because of their ( the LBS ) mercenary outlook on life ??.

I have posted a couple of PMs to Bali Ken about visiting Indonesia and from his replies make the place sound really attractive. With luck, I will viist Bali and share a  beer with Bali Ken in the next couple of months

Comment

the cost of living here in the Philippines is really really low Jon and you can find really cheap apartments here! You can even have a house built here for a very low price and still live at a very low cost...and that's already an airconditioned and fully furnished house...
            www.winklergirl.com
            My Facebook
            PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Working...
            X