X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cebuana Ladyboys

we have just finished shooting the first batch of girls from the lovely island of Cebu and for sure this is breaking ground for all of us here!!! cheers!!!
    www.winklergirl.com
    My Facebook
    PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

How about a sneak preview Lisa, are there ladyboy bars in cebu ? and if not where do we meet these beauties?

Max..

Comment

Good questions, max...

Well, Liisa? Give us the low down on the situation in Cebu and the philipines in general! (I definitely would like to go!)

Comment

i can answer that meself....

there are NO ladyboy bars in cebu or even in Manila. I got lucky by meeting Salma and Kim on-line and they are helping me to procure models, but it seems to be rather difficult to meet them over here. malls, shopping centers, disco's [if you can spot them; they don't play with their hair as much as the thai's]....places like that.

to be honest....all you need is 2 numbers; Salma in Cebu and Kim in Manila. why go out out looking when these 2 girls can deliver room service? Salma knows at least 30-40 ladyboys or more and Kim knows about 100 in metro manila; tell them your type and they will be there.

Salma is right....the first day of shooting in the jungle went very well after some initial problems with my flash unit. the 3 girls were hotties and they looked great; 4 more coming today [thanks Salma]

Jon

Comment

Time to upgrade my membership to that yearly thing I reckon!

Comment

actually you can all contact the ladyboys thru me...just don't pester with 'you're the only one', 'i love you with all my heart' messages on my phone!!! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
            boss......this sounds familiar....

here it is 09165890765
            www.winklergirl.com
            My Facebook
            PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Working...
            X