• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phili

Highs & Lows...A guys point of view

Highlights :

1) life is less less expensive than Thailand ... around 33% less
    2) Closing time could be 50 AM or 060 AM or 070 AM according to the place
    3) Girls are very very pretty, charming and are fluent english speakers. At least, you can also converse with them. I will post later some pics.
    4) If you don't stay in Manila Metro, you can find wonderful beaches and great country sites (many volcanos).
    5) San Miguel Beer is quite good and cost almost nothing.

Lowlights :
    1) Phil not safe like Thailand ... All security guys with guns and controls everywhere.
    2) Filipino food less tasty than Thai food (according to my taste).
    3) American influence well established. I've nothing against US (I spent 8 years of my life overthere) but i was expected a different life style in Phil.

It's what i can say about Phil.
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

good points, Beef, and i am finding ALL these things to be true after just 4 days here.    But man, it sure is  convenient to be able to  be understood  by everyone and personally I like the american influence and seeing the  fox news channel and   CNN and burger king and american basketball on the tube and shit.  also VERY beautiful ladies and ladyboys and I am sure that cebu will be no different.

I am about 50%  sure i will be living here next year.  the other 50% will be decided over the next 2 weeks or so and  i will let you  guys know.   Thailand is always just 3 hours away and I can get a hotel and enjoy myself for  a  few weeks; there is no rule that says i have to live there and as i have been saying up here lately, i think being a visitor there is better than living there, which can drive you crazy sometimes.

so far very impressed with this place;  nice people, cheap, good weather,  pretty ladyboys......everyone is SO friendly also. I mean, Thai people are also,  but not THIS  nice!  now i just have to decide where to live; it won't be Manila; i have seen enough polluted, crowded  asian countries in my time.  

Salma....your mission is to convince me to live in your   fair island community next year, and i am sure you can do it ....

Jon

Comment

:jump::jump::jump:

I sure am up to that mission of yours Jon!!!!

the Philippines is more laid back and relaxed than many big Asian cities and if you try to tour around the Visayas in the more less-populated areas you will have such a wonderful time communing with nature aside from being able to say 'mooooo' because of the lack of big buildings here! hahahhaha

Cebu is the best..........hahaha

Salma <--------------------- love your own
      www.winklergirl.com
      My Facebook
      PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Off the subject of Filipino ladyboys/bennyboys/billyboys/bakla:
        Cebu is the home of the Ramon Durano family.
        Mr. Durano (now deceased) was THE MAN to know in Cebu, a Marcos Loyalist and - altogether - THE MAN to know.
        Cebu is the home of the Filipino firearms industry - both full-scale factories and cottage workshops contribute to the arms industry of Cebu.
        Armalite - the Filipino version of our M16 service rifle - is one of the big employers in Cebu.
        Because of its protected physical location in the CENTRAL Visayas Islands of the Philippines (it is shielded from typhoons pretty much by the island of Samar, which gets some VERY HEAVY typhoons), Cebu is protected from much of the desolation typhoons often render.
        I personally lived in Manila (Ermita); Pasay City (FB Harrison Street); Batangas (home of the Filipino balisong/butterfly knives, I have a collection!); Urdaneta and Dagupan Cities (in the province of Pangasinan); and in Olongapo (Barrio Barreto) - all during the 1980s. I was - at that time - married to a Filipino GG.
        Filipino people - on the whole - are gracious and kind, much like the majority of Thai people.
        Mr. Lonely

Comment

i was just knocked off by Mr. Lonely's post!!!

you probably know more about Cebu's history and politics more than me!!!

all I care about is looking for the cuties and good food around here hahahha

but he is right...Cebu is home to the Duranos, Osmenas, and many other names...
          www.winklergirl.com
          My Facebook

Comment

hi guys! i'm kim and i'm from manila and i'm a ladyboy and i'm looking for a boyfriend and i have many ladyboy friends here!!!

Comment

>>>hi guys! i'm kim and i'm from manila and i'm a ladyboy and i'm looking for a boyfriend and i have many ladyboy friends here!!! >>>

Sorry to be cynical, but the last time a "lb from manila" posted the same introduction, I responded, got no answer....but the amount of spam e-mail I then got increased tenfold within a couple of days. Luckily, I gave "her" an e-mail address that I never use.

If I am wrong about Kim, great!
              Mister Arse

Comment

Kim has already emailed me a very nice letter! She's on the level, Stewart!

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Feb. 16 2004,22:13)
                  >>>hi guys! i'm kim and i'm from manila and i'm a ladyboy and i'm looking for a boyfriend and i have many ladyboy friends here!!! >>>

Sorry to be cynical, but the last time a "lb from manila" posted the same introduction, I responded, got no answer....but the amount of spam e-mail I then got increased tenfold within a couple of days. Luckily, I gave "her" an e-mail address that I never use.

If I am wrong about Kim, great!
                  hahhahahah!

must be a spam member har har har har
                  www.winklergirl.com
                  My Facebook

Comment

Mz.Winkler is that u in ure avatar???

Comment

>>Kim has already emailed me a very nice letter! She's on the level, Stewart!  >>

In that case...great!!!

Pics??
                      Mister Arse

Comment

Hey, Stewart... Well... that's my next project! Pics of the Kim-meister!

(Yes, Beef, that really is our really really real life sexy pic of Salma! in her avatar! Pretty bloody nice, eh?)

Comment

Pretty Bloody Nice Stogie, Preeeeeeeetty Blooooooooooody Niiiiiiiiiiiice....

Comment

that sounds kinda leery Bit Beefy......LOL
                            www.winklergirl.com
                            My Facebook

Comment

Me? Leery??......... Narrrrrrrrrrrr......

All jokes aside it is a Bloody Nice Picture.......Very Nice indeed......

Jons Invited you to come up in May, i go home beginning of may so there wont even be an oppurtunity to see that niceness in person.......

Comment

Working...
                              X