X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLS POST Philippine LBs

Hi, can u guys post your latest philippine ladyboypics and where I can find 'em
    Thanks,

Ron :

We have over one hundred models on the site and hundreds of pictures on this free forum...

http://asianladyboysxxx.com/clubhous...pinespromo.htm

Here are some of the models we have...

Also - please read the forum rules before you post again...

Comment

Yes, SB, those are nice pics of PI LB's, but that pic set is at least 3 years old now and very much outdated...I would suggest to try some webcam sites where you can find a lot of PI LB's. AsianTS does not have a regular photographer in PI and so it is difficult to get pics of beautiful PI LB's onto the pages of AsianTS. When I inquired of Jai about getting pics, his response was to either go to Thailand with the PI LB and have pics taken there or find a photographer in PI.....neither option was very encouraging, sorry to say.

Comment

To be honest the time, trouble and expense of rounding up the few nice looking ladyboys who live in the PI just isn't worth the hassle.

The best ones don't live there anymore or won't work for Thai prices.

Comment

hey look at my friendster, i have may ladyboys as my friends.check this link, i have many ladyboy firends

http://profiles.friendster.com/jadmond9197
          hi i want to sexy ladyboys

Comment

Well, you are right about working for Thai prices...as I recall the fee is only $150 USD...not including the expense of taking the photos and usually a video is also required with the submission of the pictures. Finding Filipino LB's is not so much of the issue as trying to get them to your photo studio or harder yet, for you to have to travel from manila to angeles to cebu...difficult to justify the expense for what you would get paid in the end.

Comment

Working...
            X