X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manila

Can anyone tell me where to go in Manila?
    Thanks in advance...cheers

Sad to say there are no ladyboy bars in the Philippines - there is a market, but no bars as of yet. Best bet is to meet up with some girls that are on this site, facepic, Asianbabecams and Alt.com and if all else fails, just go to the Greenbelt Mall, this is a haven for the girls.

If you happen to visit Angles City, there are some street girls.

Please keep us posted as to what works and what doesn't.

Comment

also add in adulfriendfinder ,asia friend finder.com and filipino friend finder.com

Comment

Go to imlive and nearly all the asian ts are from the pi and just get chatting to them with the free text chat and tell them your in manila and you would like to meet.

Comment

I am also going to Manila soon,and not sure to stay in Manilla or go to Angeles,i have done searches here,but it all goes out of date so quickly,and have taken info before and found the places no longer exist.
          Any help appreciated.

Comment

I will be in the Philippines the end of this month - for me I am heading to Angles. Prices are much lower and more options.

Many of the girls listed on asianbabecams are from Angeles, but there is no real ladyboy bar. At night they work the street - some looker, some real dogs.

If you do take a girl from the street, be very, very careful of her age. if in doubt, pass. Better yet check for ID. There have been some recent under age scams with street girls and the police part of it.

I was in AC, in December and a guy had a ladyboy for the week - she was real cute, I just wish i could have slipped her my e-mail.

If you have any AC questions, PM me and I will be happy to assist.

Mike

Comment

I have a guide to Angeles City that I have posted on other boards but its geared towards girls. If anyone wants me to post it, I will do so.
              brock landers

Comment

I have a guide to Angeles City that I have posted on other boards but its geared towards girls. If anyone wants me to post it, I will do so.
                I'd certainly be interested to see your guide.

Comment

Id like to see the guide too

Comment

Burgos st markati theres plenty around there and some very nice ones I stayed at Citadel Inn it was about a 1 minute walk from the action

Comment

(brocklanders @ Feb. 15 2007,16:16) I have a guide to Angeles City that I have posted on other boards but its geared towards girls.  If anyone wants me to post it, I will do so.
                      so can we see the guide?

Comment

Hi,just returned from the philippines,manila,cebu..........only realy saw one cute lb out there...........not a patch of the photos i see of the thai lbs.lots of lovely free girls in la cafe in malate,very cheap too,only £10 for the night...........best of luck.

Comment

Working...
                        X