X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Face of the philippines

Go to THE CLUBHOUSE or to THIS LINK and take a FIRST look at the face of the ladyboy scene in the Philippines...

Myfavourite at the moment is Jane, pictured below...

On Thursday we will run a 75 picture exclusive FIRST VIEW of many of the Philippine ladyboys that will be featured on the site over the next few months...

This weekened we will be featuring our own writer SALMA in her own shoot which she did for us... but no naughty stuff on that one though!

Vote for your favourite now and maybe your wishes will come true! (But hands off Jane... she's mine, damn it!)

since we are staking boundaries i take victoria or danita
    but i reserve my final vote for the full monty reveal

Comment

Jane or Jessica. Absolutely gorgeous those babes! Can't wait to see them in real!!!

MK
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Jessica, Chelsea, Tricia, and ,and and ,
        Looks like this venture may have dividends ,maybe there can be an alternative to LOS, cant wait to see the whole galleries..

Comment

I voted for Amore..... Salma knows why. I never thought I could find a girl with the beauty of Nan and Benz combined, but that is Amore, who looks like them both at the same time; unreal. she melted my heart more than once on the road to Cebu.

Since Salma is swarn to secrecy [right, my apprentice?], I should also put in honorary votes for 2 other special ones that i like, Jessica and Trisha. can we vote more than once??

man, was i pleasantly surprised at what i found in that country

Jon

Comment

Chantal, Chelsea, Red and vanessa are very close friends....my best friend is Chantal in fact...
            www.winklergirl.com
            My Facebook
            PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Narrrrrr. Stella all the way to the woolwich fellas

Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

hey Jon how about Chelsea?
                www.winklergirl.com
                My Facebook

Comment

yes, as I said to you in private, she would certainly be on my personal top 5 list. so many ladyboys, so little time.....

Jon

Comment

Amore.........damn what a beautiful cock
                    It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

I love the pretty face ladyboys, and always hope they got a big surprise as a bonus! Anyway, I voted for Marta for her feminine beauty. I only wonder how big a surprise she has got. hehehe. Incidentally, I recognize Stella. I met her 3 years ago at Starbucks in Makati (next to the Shangri-la Hotel. She has a gorgeous body. Did a repeat with her one time before I decided to try the other green pastures... and so many there are!!!

Comment

I didnt realize there is a new page of Filipina Ladyboys and what a surprise. Looks like I have been to some of the right places as in addition to Stella, I have enjoyed the wild company of Neka and Carmina. Neka is real cute, fair-skinned, small girl, and small cock which would have been OK, except she seems to have difficulty getting it up. Hormones perhaps? Anyway she can be real kinky if you ask. For guys into pissing (not me), she can do it as she told me of a German guy who loved to have her do it to him. Carmina is a taller girl, about 5-8, fair-skinned as well, and my oh my,,, for the cocksize obsessed guys (like me, hehehe) she is your girl! Her cock is big and fat and hard as a rock. Unlike Neka, Carmina can cum. Paula looks familiar too, but I can't be sure since she is wearing such nice makeup.

You guys have really done GOOD! I love the new Gallery. None like it anywhere in this planet! lastly, I think i wanna change my vote to JANE!!! Any chance one of you might be able to tell me how to contact Jane (and Gina,,, fo size, hehehe)? I'd love to see them when I go back there.

Comment

My goodness My guiness-holy cow talk about spoiled for choice. Sam kind of looks like Som the post op hottie I think but I vote for Aubrey-that beautiful girl doesnt have a cock, does she??? if I didnt know better, I would say thats impossible. Can anyone Salma/Jon tell me a bit more about her? Lovely she is and PULEEZE jon tell me you didnt "pollute" her!!

Comment

Fuck your list. I don't vote for any of the ones on it. The most beautiful ladyboy in PI to me can ONLY be Salma!!

Comment

hahahah thank you lefty...

now i know someone can be truly interesting here in this site...
                              www.winklergirl.com
                              My Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X