X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on the Philippines

I am currently planning of spending the 3 weeks in the Philippines and have a few Questions.

1) Are most hotels Ladyboy friendly or as they are called in the PI Bennyboy friendly?

2) Would a $40.00 US a night hotel be a nice hotel or should I consider a more expensive hotel?

3) Which would be more expensive Manila or Cebu when it would come to going out and finding Ladyboys or to take them out for the evening?

Any and all assistance with answers to the above questions would greatly be appreciated.
    Thailand for fun in the sun
    Enjoy it while you can
    Times are changing

am currently planning of spending the 3 weeks in the Philippines and have a few Questions.

1) Are most hotels Ladyboy friendly or as they are called in the PI Bennyboy friendly?

[I]some hotels in manila are not LB friend as ive heard from some ladyboys who works in manila as you see some ladyboys who work in the streets and in the mall to look for hooke up gives a bad reputation cause of misbehavious and doing nasty works with thier costumers......but in cebu you can go to most hotels that are LB friendly since

2) Would a $40.00 US a night hotel be a nice hotel or should I consider a more expensive hotel?

dont worry dear you can get a nice hotel in 40USD and even lower than that in manila or in makati area i dont know which other place in manila you can see also in cebu area although if you want to go for much more nicer and cleaner hotel you have to get the higher prices but not bellow 100USD cause i can recomend you to one if you come here in cebu city

3) Which would be more expensive Manila or Cebu when it would come to going out and finding Ladyboys or to take them out for the evening?

most its easy to find ladyboys in manila cause some of them can be found in the street in burgos in makati city or in the mall of robinson ermita or in greenbelt and also in malate area but if you want to go to cebu just find look for them in the internet like pic-link.com,friendster.com and local dating site i think cebu is much cheaper place to hangnout althought less a small city since manila is a capital city and a big city

anyways if you want to ask me
    just send me an email at

[email protected]

Any and all assistance with answers to the above questions would greatly be appreciated.[B][B][U]
    sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

If you ask for "bennyboys" no one is going to know what you are talking about.

Comment

I think he means billy boys?

Comment

In Ermita area, I have had (and seen others) LB's in both the Pan Pacific & Hyatt - no problems. Don't have info on any other places as those are the only 2 places I've ever stayed in MNL.

Comment

I spent 3 wonderful nights at the Pan Pacific with the lovely, sexy Nika. No problems at all. Of course she is so passable that many people probably did not know that she was a TS.

Comment

(SPIRIT CRUSHER @ Aug. 29 2006,09:50) I think he means billy boys?
              Unless you're in the south, then they're "Billy-bob-boys"

Randyman
              ain't life grand

Comment

Working...
              X