Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pi ladyboys

Hi Guys,

Would it be possible please to sub divide the girls into the regions they come from eg Manila or Cebu etc as this would help me plan my trip ! Could you tell me were these girls are from please ?

angela
    angelica
    ashley
    aubrey
    chantal
    chelsea
    froen
    jane
    jessica
    oneka
    paula
    stella
    shayla
    victoria

thank you and great photo spread !

I then can contact Salma or Kim direct whichever it maybe. Thanks again.

Bricktop

PS Can anyone recommend were to get cheap tickets to Manila or Cebu. I have found that it is slightly more difficult to get to cebu direct from Bkk. Many more flights to Manila.

Cheapest flight I found to Manila from bkk was Air France 120 british pounds.

Cheapest to Cebu stop over manila - phillipines airways - 481 british pounds ooch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope most of the hotties are in manila !

>>>Would it be possible please to sub divide the girls into the regions they come from eg Manila or Cebu etc as this would help me plan my trip !  Could you tell me were these girls are from please ?
    angela
    angelica
    ashley
    aubrey
    chantal
    chelsea
    froen
    jane
    jessica
    oneka
    paula
    stella
    shayla
    victoria>>>

JON - PM me these locations so I can get there first!!! Thank god, no Amore on the list!!
    Mister Arse

Comment

angela
      angelica - Cebu City, Cebu
      ashley - Cebu City, Cebu
      aubrey - Lapu2 City, Cebu
      chantal - Mandaue City, Cebu
      chelsea - Mandaue City, Cebu
      froen - Mandaue City, Cebu
      jane
      jessica
      oneka
      paula - Cebu City, Cebu
      stella
      shayla
      victoria
      i dunno the others....
      www.winklergirl.com
      My Facebook
      PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Originally posted by (Bricktop @ Mar. 15 2004,05:53)
        Hi Guys,

Would it be possible please to sub divide the girls into the regions they come from eg Manila or Cebu etc as this would help me plan my trip !  Could you tell me were these girls are from please ?

angela
        angelica
        ashley
        aubrey
        chantal
        chelsea
        froen
        jane
        jessica
        oneka
        paula
        stella
        shayla
        victoria

I then can contact Salma or Kim direct whichever it maybe.  Thanks again.

Bricktop

PS Can anyone recommend were to get cheap tickets to Manila or Cebu.  I have found that it is slightly more difficult to get to cebu direct from Bkk.  Many more flights to Manila.

Cheapest to Cebu stop over manila - phillipines airways - 481 british pounds ooch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

try Cebu pacific or Philippine Airlines when you land in Manila...there is always a connecting flight from the Manila airport to Cebu up until 10 PM Philippine time

BRICKTOP check this site Cebu Pacific

when i checked round trip tickets from Manila to Cebu and computed them and the most expensive is only 60$$$$ see??

or this one:

Philippine Airlines
        www.winklergirl.com
        My Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by (Bricktop @ Mar. 14 2004,16:53)
          Hi Guys,

Would it be possible please to sub divide the girls into the regions they come from eg Manila or Cebu etc as this would help me plan my trip !  Could you tell me were these girls are from please ?

angela
          angelica
          ashley
          aubrey
          chantal
          chelsea
          froen
          jane
          jessica
          oneka
          paula
          stella
          shayla
          victoria

I then can contact Salma or Kim direct whichever it maybe.  Thanks again.

Bricktop

PS Can anyone recommend were to get cheap tickets to Manila or Cebu.  I have found that it is slightly more difficult to get to cebu direct from Bkk.  Many more flights to Manila.

You can have your pick of any of them but you better keep your Dubya loving hands off of Salma. I've talked to her and let her know to steer clear of any Republicans or GW Bush lovers from other countries because they are nothing but a bunch of ignorant hippocrites and oh yeah don't touch Salma, but you can have anyone else with no protest from the Left Wing, except did I mention Salma is hands off    

All my love,
          Lefty................loves..................Salma, you sexy thang  

Comment

hhehheheh@ lefty.....

hmmmmm

i saw JAne yesterday!!!! she was pretty...and she was so nice to me even though we only met about a couple of seconds before she had her pictorial in Mactan!!!
            www.winklergirl.com
            My Facebook

Comment

hi salama how's u?

Comment

Working...
              X