Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pi lbs

Jon

When are you going to post pics of the LBs you met in Manila and elsewhere in the PI ?  How about including a feature on the places to meet these lovelies when travelling in the land of smiles- oops I really meant the phillipines

first off, you guys have got to understand this site is laid out at least a month in advance; it's impossible for me to update AsianTS from Asia on a slow connection. it's just not possible as the upload of the photos would take days. Literally. so i must wait until i get home and work with the pics that I accumulate, and then lay out the website accordingly. This also saves from us ever being late on an update; imagine if i didn't have enough sets of pics over here or couldn't get them sent to the server, would you guys understand? no way.....people would be calling for my head if we were even one DAY late for an update, forget 1 week or month late. All sites do this......we have to plan this site ahead at least one month and it's best for all involved.

Stogie will have a CD tomorrow with 1 or 2 pics each of all the girls from the PI that I met, and he will run them in the Clubhouse so you can all see what they look like. Once I get home they will be sorted and spread out, and you will start seeing them in April and beyond. May will be "Filippina Month", and every girl we send up that month will be from the PI.

as far as where to meet them; i don't know any more than you do. I didn't leave my hotel in MNL or Cebu for ore than an hour at a time, to get cash and food, and i never went out at night. That's why we hire model-finders, and Salma and Kim did a great job bringing them to my door. When guys want help locating these girls and others, i will just refer to Kim in manila and Salma in Cebu; they know the scene 100 times better than i do.

Jon

Comment

I am going to spend some time with jon tomorrow Sunday 7th of March.

I hope to have a full gallery of teaser shots by Thursday. Hopefully a face and a fully clothed body shot. Depends what Jon gives me. But you can be assure that they will be my only job for the next few days and I'll make sure that you get the best Phlipina Preview series that has ever been seen on the internet...

I already have the colours and the scheme of the series and all I need is the photos!

For guys who like en like me and Jon do... Small, pretty, young and affectionate then you will be in for the best summer ever here on ATS.com.

If you are looking for the Amazonian Brazilian types then I'd spend your days in May in bed with the flu!

(Or all your days in bed with May!)

Comment

THE FACE OF THE PHILIPPINES POLL

Click the above link for a quick preview of some of the pretty girls that will be coming your way soon...

Vote for your favourite, too!

Here's mine... JANE

Comment

hi guys i can tell you the scenes here in manila just email me [email protected]

Comment

Better still, CaramelKim - why don't you just tell all of us!

Comment

Hahaha,,Stogie,,cant you see the girl is drumming up some business??

Bali_Ken

Comment

hi guys i'm tiffany i'm one of jon models here in manila

Comment

and a great model she was!

very active with Ian in a nice hardcore gallery also......

Jon

Comment

Working...
                  X