Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She is worth every second of that long plane ride!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Definitely! Have a great time Escierto! Also let us know if the Amazing Show is still operating - lots of lovely lbs used to work there.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
        Definitely! Have a great time Escierto! Also let us know if the Amazing Show is still operating - lots of lovely lbs used to work there.
        Thank you! Back before Covid there were a lot of lovely ladyboys working there - that’s true. My girlfriend loves going there and chatting with the girls. It’s one of the few times that she can talk openly about being a top. It’s funny. When some of the girls learn that she is a pure top they smile at me and then give her a high five.

Comment

The Philippines has now eliminated the vaccination requirements that were instituted after covid. All that is necessary is registration with etravel.gov.ph within 72 hours before the departure date. When I registered I got the QR code that you have to show immigration upon entry almost immediately. Fast and easy!

Comment

Originally posted by Escierto View Post
            The Philippines has now eliminated the vaccination requirements that were instituted after covid. All that is necessary is registration with etravel.gov.ph within 72 hours before the departure date. When I registered I got the QR code that you have to show immigration upon entry almost immediately. Fast and easy!
            Hopefully nobody brings the mandates back. They are threatening to ressurect the whole fake pandemic in North America.
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post

Hopefully nobody brings the mandates back. They are threatening to ressurect the whole fake pandemic in North America.
              I am waiting for my connecting flight here in Tokyo Narita airport and there are no mask requirements. What surprises me is I don’t see very many people wearing masks at all even voluntarily.

Comment

I am waiting for my connecting flight here in Tokyo Narita airport and there are no mask requirements. What surprises me is I don’t see very many people wearing masks at all even voluntarily.
                Strange, Asians always wore masks even before the big C. Maybe they are tired of masks. They aren't good for anyone's health.
                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Strange, Asians always wore masks even before the big C. Maybe they are tired of masks. They aren't good for anyone's health.
                  I was thinking the same thing - everyone got tired of it and nobody wants to go back to it. The other thing about being in Narita. Sure there are a lot of foreigners in the airport but wow, what a skinny population.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing - everyone got tired of it and nobody wants to go back to it. The other thing about being in Narita. Sure there are a lot of foreigners in the airport but wow, what a skinny population.
                    I found the workers in that airport are the least friendly of all the Major Asian airports. Maybe they don't like Americans much?
                    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

IMG_5655.jpg IMG_5656.jpg We sat outside our hotel and watched the activity on Burgos Street in Makati. My girlfriend said the hookers were about evenly divided between GGs and LBs. some photos from the street scene.

Comment

Cool thanks for the pics. What are they selling at that cart there?
                        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Cool thanks for the pics. What are they selling at that cart there?
                          They were selling various street foods, some of which are rather strange and unappealing to foreigners. In front of the Neon Nights club, a guy was selling cigarettes etc. There were times when the street was really crowded but I didn’t take any pics then. There were some attractive girls out there for sure.

Comment

It’s 11 am and you see girls working on Burgos Street. These girls were working the corner and then moved up the street. IMG_5662.jpg
                            Attached Files

Comment

IMG_5670.jpg
                              In the hotel room tonight with my girlfriend modeling a dress she is going to wear as a beauty pageant judge. Why did I want to start singing Eric Clapton’s “Wonderful Tonight “?

Comment

Working...
                              X