X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next trip to Manila

in april i will travel to manila (makati) for the first time, i will probably stay in a condo near Burgos, i would like to receive information about the current situation to find a ladyboy, both to spend a night, (prices, places etc...) and for a girlfriend type relationship, (i will be almost a month) Thank you very much.

If you are staying on Burgos Street you should be able to leave the apartment any evening and encounter numerous ladyboys plying their trade on the street. Your only problem will be choosing one and how to choose.

When I was there back in October, in the early hours of the evening the girls are looking for 2000-3000 pesos which is $35 to $53. These prices drop as the night goes on until you can get a girl for 500 pesos which is about $9.

Since I was with my long time ladyboy girlfriend, I did not avail myself of their services but we did talk to quite a few while we were there. Some of them were very attractive.

The hookers would see my girlfriend and I sitting together in front of our hotel or at some nearby bars and they would holler "Jackpot" at my girlfriend. She told me they thought she was a hooker that I was spending the week with so that she had won a jackpot. Indeed.

If you are looking for a girlfriend I don't think I would look on Burgos Street but who knows? When my girlfriend was dating, she had her profile on Tinder and Pinalove. She would arrange dates that would include drinks and/or dinner along with sex afterwards with foreigners visiting Manila. They would usually give her $10 or $20 for taxi fare for her to get home.

Comment

I too am planning to visit Fils in March for a few weeks. It seems like Pina Love is a treasure trove of willing girls to meet you. I understand the game so as long as you keep your head screwed on - and don't drink too much so you can make good safe decisions, seems like one could have a lot of fun. Is that anyone elses understanding?

Comment

My last piece of advice is to read the girl's profile. Some of the guys my girlfriend went out with did not read her profile in which she explicitly said she was a top. Of course misunderstandings arose with those guys.

Some of them ended up agreeing to let her fuck them. Others refused and my girlfriend just left them and went home. One of them was a guy who had spent a lot of money on drinks and dinner. At the end of the date he didn't get any but then neither did she.

Comment

Working...
        X