Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find Ladyboys Just Going About Thier Business in Manila

Hello

I am off to Manila in March and working out how to meet ladyboys outside of dating sites, bar girls etc. Where do they mostly hang out?

Nearly every unattached Filipina ladyboy I know is on one or more of the dating sites. You can meet them without using the dating sites but it's an uphill climb.

Where do they hang out? Have you ever been to Manila? They hang out everywhere. They work in the hair and nail salons, they are shop girls, they are at the kiosks hawking merchandise in the malls. Anywhere there are regular people you will find ladyboys among them.

When we are walking in the street my girlfriend constantly mentions the ladyboys that we pass, some of them quite attractive. Regarding many of them I have no idea they are ladyboys until she clocks them.

Comment

Cool - Ok thanks for letting me know. In some cities they tend to congregate around certain areas, I was curious if Manila was the same. I have never been to Manila but will go fior the first time in March.

Comment

There will be many ladyboys (and regular girls) congregating on P. Burgos Street in Makati but for the most part they will be hookers plying their trade. It's an interesting spectacle at night to be sure. It sounded like you were more interested in meeting ladyboys who were not sex workers?

Comment

Originally posted by Escierto View Post
          Nearly every unattached Filipina ladyboy I know is on one or more of the dating sites. You can meet them without using the dating sites but it's an uphill climb.

Where do they hang out? Have you ever been to Manila? They hang out everywhere. They work in the hair and nail salons, they are shop girls, they are at the kiosks hawking merchandise in the malls. Anywhere there are regular people you will find ladyboys among them.

When we are walking in the street my girlfriend constantly mentions the ladyboys that we pass, some of them quite attractive. Regarding many of them I have no idea they are ladyboys until she clocks them.
          Very good comment from Escierto. One thing I could add is that many ladyboys work in call centres. I found it useful to hang outside some buildings in Makati with call centres inside, around lunch time quite a few honeys around.

Comment

Originally posted by WinniePooh View Post

Very good comment from Escierto. One thing I could add is that many ladyboys work in call centres. I found it useful to hang outside some buildings in Makati with call centres inside, around lunch time quite a few honeys around.
            Very true! I was going to mention the call centers but then I wondered how you would meet them? Good idea!

Comment

Working...
            X