X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dominican Republic

Has anyone had any experiences w/ ladyboys in the Dominican Republic ? I might be going there this Summer, so I was hoping someone wiser than myself might have some advice to share.
    Thanks in advance for any help offered

I've heard the most user friendly place for a DR newbie is Blackbeards. But girls only; no ladyboys.

Comment

Having been there, Boca Chica and Santo Domingo, I can tell you from my own experiances, don't waste your time looking for LB'S. Not worth the hassle in either of these two places. Maybe different on the other side of the Island with most of the upscale resorts there. I did not go to the D.R. because I was looking for LB'S. I went there to check it out as a potential place to retire. I just sucked it up and was content to share my bed with generic ladys while I was there. Even that was a disappointment.

Comment

Puerto Rico has much better action
        reflections

Comment

there is a relatively high incidence of hiv in DR. pls be careful....

Comment

You can find some info about LB in D.R. in this address http://www.rincontranny.com/public/s..._en_republica_
            dominicana-t3459.0.html;msg33495#msg33495.

Sorry the info is in Spanish. Also try this web page www.tgirlpassion.com. All models from this page are D.R. girls. If you ask web master sure give you some phone numbers.
            Hope this help.

Comment

My trip there has been cancelled, but thank you for your help in any case

Comment

www.tgirlpassion.com is a web sight dedicated to girls from the country you seek some hot ones some not so hot
                just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

that site is owned by a very good friend of mine from Boston, a helluva guy who speaks multiple languages [including Thai] and retired to the DR 5 years ago and made Tgirlpassion.com as a hobby ..... speaks espanol also of course..... if you are going there, join his site for a month and he will introduce you to as many as you want, he knows about 200 or more. He also owns a beach-side bar to sit at and watch the ocean for a while.

*Warning.......a few of the DR ladyboys are a bit rough-looking
                  Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

(JaiDee @ Sep. 16 2008,17:34) a few of the DR  ladyboys are a bit rough-looking
                    Quote of the year?
                    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

well, lets just say about 75% are gay boys with wigs on

knife scars on the body are not uncommon either
                      Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Gosh... where do I sign!

Comment

Speeder here, I did what JaiDee suggested; I joined the tgirlpassion.com website, sent emails asking for some travel info, the only contact info on the site is to the webmaster. I have sent so far, 3 emails stating that I am a new member and was recommended by many board members of AsianTS website, and I am a long time member of AsianTS myself. (sent emails on day1, day4, day7) to: [email protected] and as of today I have had no reply, not even a welcome to the site email. I have been a member of the tgirlpassion site for 15 days now. I am planning a trip to the D.R. soon, but I am having second thoughts. Any suggestions from the experts of AsianTS?

I must say I am spoiled by the great treatment I have received from the great board members and the administration of AsianTS. Always I get fast replies and the best information on the internet from the board members and Stogie. I believe and will state that the AsianTS website is the best LB website on the internet!
                          Keep up the great work! Thanks in advance

Comment

(JaiDee @ Sep. 16 2008,23:34)   *Warning.......a few of the DR  ladyboys are a bit rough-looking
                            Any    of these Girls?
                            If anyone has any lets see what the DR has to offer, thanks.
                            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Hi. I'm the webmaster of TGirl Passion. Apologies to Speeder. I replied to him in depth today. No excuse. I agree with Speeder that AsianTS is the best LB site on the web. The webmaster is a friend of mine. He is one high energy dude and dynamic human being.

I lived in Thailand for 2 1/2 years in the early 70's and I think that Thai ladyboys are the most beautiful in the world.

I love digging out the tgirls in the DR. It fascinates me that there are so many tgirls in one small country of 9 million people. Many are indeed rough and yes there are more than a few with knife wound scars. The tgirls here live on the bottom of a totem pole that considers them scum. More than a few are murdered every year and the police don't give a shit. Most are dirt poor and can't afford the beauty enhancements that so many of the girls in Thailand, Brazil, Europe or the USA can afford.

Some stand out as genuine beaties. Some are bricks.  

I fell in love with ladyboys in Thailand years ago and was a working tranny in boston in the early 80's.

I may have actually blown your father!  

I put up a preview of every gallery I've ever posted. I don't know of any site that has such an extensive preview section.

I like potential subscribers to know what is on the site.

http://www.tgirlpassion.com/preview.htm

I personally love Thai ladyboys and had many great experiences when I lived there. I find that Latina TGirls are much more emotional than Asian ladyboys and I have had some amazing experiences here.

I ain't leaving.

Comment

Working...
                              X