X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where in bali

I will be travelling to Bali in February. Any tips on where to find ladyboys and any ladyboy friendly hotels.

E-mail Fiona, one of the models on this site...can't remember which month

[email protected]

She will show you around, shag your brains out, and introduce you to the right hotels and all her lb friends
    Mister Arse

Comment

Go to Hulu's Cafe in Seminyak. There's a cabaret at 11 PM every night. All taxis know it. It is the most fun cabaret I've seen, and is different every night. It is seriously funny in parts, unlike the standard pattern everywhere else. You can take the performers out after the show, but move fast, because they don't hang around long.

Some go to QBar (a gay bar) not too, too far away, also in Seminyak after. There are nicer bars adjacent to QBar, so if no LBs there, you can have a good time.

Although I haven't done it, there are well known spots in Denpasar to meet LBs on the streets, but you have to have a motorbike to drive around and do it. Sorry can't tell you where.

Also, try face-pic.com, however, I haven't been too excited by the Bali LBs I met throught there. The photos are good, let's just say that.

At 3AM, go to Double Six bar, the 3-6AM bar. Some LBs there.

I recommend staying in Seminyak as all these places are there (Seminyak is about 20 minutes drive from Kuta), on the beach also. Villa Cocos is a great place, but about $80 USD/night, however, totally beautiful, and walking distance to Double Six, and 5 minutes cab to Hulu Cafe and QBar.

Comment

Working...
      X