X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singapore

The one thing you hear over and over from ladyboys these days is that they can't wait to get to Singapore. They hear from their friends all about the riches to be made there and they want in on that deal, of course. A typical Thai ladyboy, cut or no cut, who is very hot can make 100,000 baht or more in Spore while it would take them 3 months to make that in Bangkok and 4 or 5 in Pattaya Beach. To them, that is the land of plenty and they ALL want to work there, believe me.

Keep this in mind the next time you try courting a ladyboy that you like and want to have a 'relationship' with her; first chance she gets she will be literally taking her ass down to Spore[or Melbourne, or Munich, or Amsterdam] to make more cash and you will be a distant memory. Unless of course you have 100,000 baht per month that you don't mind parting with.
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

You want to see a Singapore ladyboys jaw hit the ground?

spend on enight in Singapore , head off to Orchard Towers, chat up a bevy of beauties , have a couple of beers , only $10 singapore dollars (250 baht) and after she has hit on you for $300 sing tell her you are going to Phuket the next day and could have a ladyboy for a whole week for $300.

Only spent one night in Sing myself last trip but will be there again for onr night on route to Phuket and will try my luck again.

Hopefully wont run into Areeya.

rex

Comment

It wouldnt be so bad if all the Dragons left for Sing but unfortunately its always the real nice ones that end in Singapore and beyond.

Actually many of the old KC3 crowd work in Taiwan now according to our old friend Jean. In Taiwan a jump will cost you around 300 USD with all the bits and pieces( taxis,flowers etc etc). I assume that the LB contingent have educated themselves on the rates for the Business class crowd.

I think the lovely Jean herself is now there in Taipei. She is one of the nicest girls ive met and its a real shame shes gone.

TC

Comment

At the risk of being flamed, I'd just like to point out that given the choice between working for Thai wages or Sing wages, nobody in their right mind would choose the former!

Where I agree it's a problem is if the girls come back to LoS from a tour of Singapore and then want extra baht or special treatment on the basis that they can earn extra elsewhere. Every market has its going rate.

As for me, I don't mind Singapore - it's a hell of a lot better for LB lovers than HK (my home base) or Korea (where I'll be next week). Some gorgeous LBs in Korea, but it costs you US$300 just to get through the door at the LB club Yobo (they do throw in beer, whiskey and water, but still), then another US$250 for short-time!

Comment

I geuss your right TZ, its called free enterprise.

Comment

Come to think of it, I'm sure some of the girls in Yobo that I saw last time I was there were Thai as well...they sure weren't Korean!

The thing about Singapore as a dream destination for LBs is that while prostitution is illegal, the Sing cops don't bother patrolling the known hangouts like Orchard Towers - I've heard of the occasional raids, but I believe that was more to flush out overstaying LBs and working girls who had stayed beyond their visa period, not to bust them for hooking per se. (Stewart can correct me if I'm wrong about this.)

That's not the case in HK or Korea, where the $$$ are also good - if the cops catch you working, you're in deep doodoo...

Comment

Originally posted by
              The thing about Singapore as a dream destination for LBs is that while prostitution is illegal, the Sing cops don't bother patrolling the known hangouts like Orchard Towers - I've heard of the occasional raids, but I believe that was more to flush out overstaying LBs and working girls who had stayed beyond their visa period, not to bust them for hooking per se.  (Stewart can correct me if I'm wrong about this.)
              I'm not sure prostitution is illegal here. There are places where the girls have licences to work eg Geylang I think. But, yes, the Singaporeans are very pragmatic people. They would rather tolerate and monitor...much safer for everyone.

You see cops patrolling outside OT all the time, but it makes me feel safe! And when the US Navy is in town, the police will be clearing the taxis away from outside just in case any loony tries to take out OT with a bunch of yanks at the same time.

And, yes, there are occassional raids, but just for the visa overstays. They line up several buses at the back entrance to OT, then several police cars screech up to the front entrance with lots of noise, the girls all run for the back entrance......right into the open doors of the buses!
              Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by
                one thing you hear over and over from ladyboys these  days is that  they can't wait to get to Singapore.  They hear from their friends  all about the riches to be made there and they want in on  that deal, of course.  
                Sigh...let me explain. It cannot just be coincidence that the Sporean exodus started at almost the same precise moment that I moved to Spore, can it??
                Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by
                  You want to see a Singapore ladyboys jaw hit the ground?

spend on enight in Singapore , head off to Orchard Towers, chat up a bevy of beauties , have  a couple of beers , only $10 singapore dollars (250 baht) and after she has hit on you for $300 sing tell her you are going to Phuket the next day and could have a ladyboy for a whole week for $300.
                  Even better. Chat up one of the Thai LB's that you recognise from BKK, wait until she tries the S$300 line, then say "See YOU in Thailand in a couple of weeks when I can have YOU for the entire week for S$300!!"
                  Mister Arse

Comment

I got a email from a LB friend today it said " hi just thought I would send you a email to see how you are. I just got back from Singapor today and am going to get new Breast in two days "

Comment

OMG !

Comment

there's actually a place in Singapore where you can find genuine local LBs...and they are gorgeous (eurasian, chinese, malays)... Drive around changi .. enjoy

Comment

Same goes for gg's. Seems that half of the Thai freelancers (gg's, lb's, guys) bounce frequently to S'pore and back to get their family a new pick-up and herself a new rack.
                          Must be getting better and better living in Mr. Lees little enclave, Stewart. Even heard that gay marriage is allowed down there. Wow, they're gonna beat The Netherlands pretty soon.

MK
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Don't believe the S$300 line from the girls. The local TS outside are complaining that the Thai girls have brought the price down so much you can score for S$50. Have not got that cheap myself but S$100 is not a problem.

Enjoy

Comment

Ive been in OT when Crazy horse was raided, they lined 'em all up against a wall and were checking their IDs. 2 guys (farang) were taken away in handcuffs , one with his shirt off. not sure what the score was, anyway within about an hour of the raid, the place was open again.
                              When she walks, she’s like a samba
                              That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Working...
                              X