X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batam island, indonesia ladyboy guide

I have been to Batam Island now three times but have never actually been with any of the ladyboys there but have spoken to many of them and have been able to find out where most of them congregate.

Batam Island is a great diversion from Singapore and much cheaper. Take a taxi to the Harbor Ferry Center(World Trade Center) and purchase a round trip ticket to Batam Center for about 25Sing$. Once you arrive in Batam you can either get a 3 day visa which actually means 3 days not 3 24 hour days. I find it better to get the $25 visa which lasts 30 days. You obtain the visas to the left of the main immigration lines. Remember that they only take American dollars and exact change for the visa. Exchange some sing dollars into Indonesian Rupiah and bargain a bit. Also a good idea to purchase an Indonesian Sim card for about 50,000 Rupiah($5).

I recommend staying at Island View Hotel for about $40Sing if you are on a budget or Melia Panorama if you want to spend more cash $70. There are some agencies that will give you a better rate at Batam Center terminal. My favorite place to stay is the Harmoni Hotel which is in the middle of the action for about 500,000 Rupiah($50)...its the equivilent to a 4 star Hotel in the US.

Booking Joints: They are karaoke venues all over nagoya in Batam but none of them have ladyboys.

Freelancers: There are some ladyboy freelancers throughout Batam but the scene is small. Steps bar sometimes has some Indonesian Ladyboys but I didnt see any worth taking home. There is a bar called Last Pub that usually has 1 or 2 ladyboys hanging out that will go home with you for about 150,000 Rupiah($15) for ST. The best freelancer Indonesian Ladyboys are at two discos. Planet Disco and Pacific Disco. The places are dark, packed wall to wall with clove-smoking esctasy fiends and hot. Be that as it may, I did notice some ladyboys at both bars on the weekends but nothing on the weekdays. They will also go home with you for 150,000 to 200,000 Rupiah. As soon as one of the ladyboys noticed I was talking to one of them, the rest came swarming to you after that as there are almost no guys here looking for ladyboys. The only problem with that is that the place is packed with gay men whom assume that you are interested simply because you have a fancy for ladyboys.

Great place to eat at night are the pujasera's which are outdoor seafood places similar to the ones you find in Singapore except much much cheaper. I ate with three girls and we had black pepper crab, gong gong(sea snails), jumbo prawns, and sambal baked fish and 4 large Bintang beers for about 160,000 Rupiah($16).

Dirk Diggler is Brock Landers
    brock landers

Originally posted by (brocklanders @ April 05 2005,16:21)
    Dirk Diggler is Brock Landers
    If that's the case, don't ever let Smuttster see your cock, or you'll have a stalker on your hands.(among other things)
    randyman
    ain't life grand

Comment

Working...
    X