X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bali

The Courtyard Hotel in Legian is one of the nicest places I've ever stayed. The rooms are beautiful and the entire hotel is something out of architectual digest, great pool, and great staff. Good food and drink, and 5-10 min walk to the beach.
    Guest freindly.

Thanks for the wrap on The Courtyard mate,,
    Glad you liked your stay,,

Our Boss here, JD stayed there and loved the American Burgers and Thick shakes,,matter of fact thats all he ate while there,,,,,

BK

Comment

What I liked was the avocado juice at breakfast that seemed to have a bit of chocalate in it. This may not sound too good, but delicious!

Met a very nice waria that I spent a week with. She's looking to meet other western guys. If anyone has a flight booked to Bali and wants her contact info, jsut let me know. She can be your companion or hook you up with other ladyboys or also be a tour guide.

Comment

Yes PD,,one of my favorite drinks,,great for hangovers,,
        I think why the Courtyard is so popular,,is its run by westerners,,we try to improve on things all the time,,changing menus, attend to peoples needs and try to keep staff upto date on things,,

Balinese run hotels are a bit like thai run hotels,,,FUCKING USELESS LOL

BK

Comment

Working...
        X