Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry mate i will be in thailand from 14th april untill 5th may.
    just get yourself to the taxi club friday and sat nights very late on be pleasant to the girls you will have no problem meeting someone.

Comment

yea fair enough luck you, wish i was in thailand but sydney will have to do for now, where abouts can i find the taxi club?

Comment

Originally posted by (SPIRIT CRUSHER @ Mar. 31 2005,06:00)
        yea fair enough luck you, wish i was in thailand but sydney will have to do for now, where abouts can i find the taxi club?
        the taxi club is at 40 flinders street, just off oxford street 100 meters on the left hand side,have fun. mandy.

Comment

Originally posted by (mandyts @ Mar. 31 2005,03:39)
          too true the taxi club is a social scene with some stunning ladyboys,been a regular for over 8 years and go every weekend.
          best late on friday and sat nights when the disco goes on untill 5 30am.
          was a shame transformations and la chameleons closed down,i have a ladyboy girlfriend called jasmine she worked both these place's other names she uses is susie or jade.

she now works at a place called transcend try here next time in sydney,, www.transcend.net.au

there also is a private party on friday night which caters for tv,s and bi guys,but the standard of the girls there is not great, anyone in sydney want to meet for a drink call 0414 069 556. cheers mandy. xx
          I know Jasmine, she is a beautiful TG, use to live at Elizabeth Bay.

If this is the same girl, I would highly recommend her. Great personality and totally hot body.

Comment

hehe....I've heard that there are many hot ladyboys in Sydney....so I should head to Melbourne !
            I wanna be Miss Popular.....haha....

my friend in Christchurch is inviting me to visit also....

dont wanna travel too much within 9-10 days !  tired !

Comment

hi ts lover, maybe its the same jasmine yes she does have a great personality,she is a top ladyboy,we have been together for 6 years.
              i would post her pic but dont no how too,

www.transcend.net.au go here you will see her under her working name susie. mandy xx

Comment

I wanna go to ladyboy bars when I go to Sydney and Melbourne !  Take me there !!

Comment

jackie i will take you too the taxi club when in sydney no problem,i no all the asian ladyboys there,and there are around 40 thai ladyboys who frequent the place on and off.
                  one of the stars of this site has been over here for 4 months now, aon she is lovely and on her first night in sydney i was the first trannie she met so i pointed her in the right direction.

anyway if in sydney or anyone who comes to sydney call me on 0414069556.

mandy xx

Comment

mandy ! thanks ! that'd be great ! .....we should meet for some drinks

hehehe....

Comment

np jackie would love too,do you have a pic would love to see you,am just curious what you look like. lol.

Comment

look like the guy in my avatar...but longer hair ....! more brush-on , eye-shadow ....and lipstick on

Comment

well jackie i have avatars turned off makes pages easier to load,are you in thailand right now?

Comment

mandy : yes i am in thailand, bkk here, and yourself? , how old r u by the way ? I am 26 !

Comment

jackie i am a lot older i am 46, i look younger,i will be in pattay from 14th april untill 5th may,will be with a gruop of guys,lol.
                              was in bangkok november,i prefer pattaya a bit more laid back,i will be in boy mode but will dress as mandy on request lol.

i am not full time anymore and no longer on hormones i prefer it this way boy by day girl by night. mandy xx

Comment

really? oh... so are you a ladyboy or crossdresser? just wondering....dont get me wrong..
                                I'd love to be your friend...
                                and let me guess, you are caucasian,right?? just wondering

you got pic

Comment

Working...
                                X