X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melbourne

I just came back from Melbourne, stayed there for almost 2 weeks..... great place, nice weather( although pretty cold ,becuz it's winter time !), great people..
    meet great friends

I can say that Melbourne is one of the best place I ever been to..... fascinating !

I plan to go there again soon ..

Gonna have long vacation again in beginning of next month ( July ,isnt it ? ) ....plan to visit friend in Berlin....

I love Melbourne ! +

ASHES COMMING HOME!

Comment

dream on allstar88 , you guys can't even beat Bangladesh.........

hhehhehe,

p.s ohhhhhhhh neither can we ..............:0

Comment

what r u guys talking about !

Comment

Originally posted by (jackieLB @ June 19 2005,18:01)
          I just came back from Melbourne, stayed there for almost 2 weeks..... great place, nice weather( although pretty cold ,becuz it's winter time !), great people..
          meet great friends

I can say that Melbourne is one of the best place I ever been to..... fascinating !

I plan to go there again soon ..

Gonna have long vacation again in beginning of next month ( July ,isnt it ? ) ....plan to visit friend in Berlin....

I love Melbourne ! +
          Glad you enjoyed this lovely city of ours Jackie.

Comment

Originally posted by (jackieLB @ June 20 2005,09:56)
            what r u guys talking about !
            They are talking about the cricket and because Australia have lost their first three tour games in England including one major upset against Bangladesh it seems the Brits are getting a little excited that they might finally beat us. But we just lulling them into a false sense of security.

Comment

I see ozzie..

nice avatar..with great boobs ! I love her breasts !

Comment

Melbourne = Male Burn.....

see you again Male Burn next week !
                ( had to change the europe trip immediately due to my friend gonna move back to Den Haag , I didnt realize that.....and ....I told her I will visit her later ! he he he )

Comment

jACKIE

Telll us what you liked about Melbourne....

Is there a LB scene there??? What attracted you so much?

Did you get laid by amy nice aussi guys???

Comment

cryton : Why are you so curiuos ? SO many questions !!

LB Scene ?? Hm.....you should ask those aussie guys here.....

well, many places attracted me here ! ...like those koala bears, kangaroos, nice view, cold weather ! freezing !  

and NO, I didnt get laid with anybody......I went there for visiting the places ! and....if I wanted to get laid, I would prefer to do with Koala bear! hehehe....

will find out more again next week !

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ June 19 2005,23:32)
                      Originally posted by (jackieLB @ June 20 2005,09:56)
                      what r u guys talking about  !
                      They are talking about the cricket and because Australia have lost their first three tour games in England including one major upset against Bangladesh it seems the Brits are getting a little excited that they might finally beat us. But we just lulling them into a false sense of security.

HEADLINE

ASHES WAR HOTS UP IN F-WORD ROW

FOUL-mouthed Matthew Hayden turned up the Ashes heat with with a furious four-letter blast at Simon Hughes.

The aussie opener went face-to-face with Jones after the quick bowler hit him with the ball in an attempt to throw down the stumps.

Furious Hayden advanced down the pitch and was heard to snap " F***** hell, what the F*** did you do that for

Jackie, Cricket is a gentleman's game played by two sporting teams, especially ENGLAND v AUSTRALIA

MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN OZZIE

Dave...
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

god save the queen DAZ.

Comment

ahhhh

Comment

I just noticed that there is "stkilda boy" ....from Melbourne ??

wow..so many aussie guys here ! lovely !! and many from Melbourne ?!?!?!?  cool !

Comment

It's very cold here in Melbourne !! Freezing.... brrrrrrrrrr..
                              anyone wanna meet for a drink, pls contact me lets get cold 2gether !

Comment

Working...
                              X