Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amsterdam

{re-posted from the Trip Reports forum}

Just got back from 9 days in Amsterdam......wow, this could be the best city on earth for so many reasons. I love Thailand obviously and the weather there and the availability of ladyboys makes it a great place, but for just about everything else I would take this lovely city in Holland with friendly people, great architecture and history, museums, great nightlife and so much more. Thailand; better for sex and sunny weather [most of the time]; Holland, better for just sheer fun. and you CAN get laid there if you are willing to hand over between 50 and 100 Euro's; I wasn't and in any case don't like the rushed deal so I passed on any adult activity.

met Mai-Kee from the forum over there.......what a great guy and a true renaissance man, speaks multi languages and can chat about any topic under the sun and likes to have fun. Like me we both try and act 15 years younger than we really are so we got along well LOL. we also have the same tastes in ladyboys and lots of other things in common, I am sure we will be friends for life; cheers and thanks for letting me tag along with you, MK!

saw a few ladyboys.....Mai-Kee knows 'em all and we talked to 5 or 6 Indonesian girls in a disco one night, 2 or 3 were keepers for sure. Somehow the same wig from Jakarta ended up on the head of all these girls; man, that thing can travel. Monica had long blonde hair and kinda cute but in Jakarta she would be one of hundreds; in Ams she stands out and was probably the hottest. we also saw a PI girl in her window and MK chatted her up, looked pretty good from where I was standing. remember that these window girls may have as many as 8-10 customers in a single day so either get there early or just don't expect them to get hard and cum for you. as I say, I didn't partake in any of these girls, I will be in Asia soon enough and I can be patient; I can't see spending 20 minutes of rushed sex with a barely-passable ladyboy when I can have a girl like the new Nong or Nan or 100 others in Nana anytime.

Nightlife......amazing. better than anywhere I have ever been; I came back to my room at 930AM one night [morning?] and all the bars stay open late and you can party until 4 or 5 and then there are after-hours bars, etc...... didn't get a lot of sight-seeing done as I slept till about 4 each day, but then would go out and walk around that beautiful place and start all over again. The city is so nice, it's like you are walking around in a children's fairy tale book and the people are so trendy and cool and fashionable. No question I will be going back, probably after the cold season when it starts getting nice again in the spring.

As MK and myself agreed many times; this place is hilarious in so many ways, Please check it out.

Ah another Amsterdam Fan
    Yep it's a great city to Party all Night long.
    It's always amazing if you leave a Disco at 4:30 am and there are still other Discos where a bunch of peolpe waiting outside to get in.

Comment

Did you try the space cake? If so, I assume you flew back to the US without the need of an aircraft!!
      Mister Arse

Comment

Working...
      X