X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laboys in kl

Can anyone tell me where to meet ladyboys in KL?
    Bars, clubs, street?

Hello,

I was in KL about 12 months ago and went to a place in Bintang Walk called the "Captains Table"... It is on the first floor above a restaurant called the "Ship Inn"... It has the bow of a boat sticking out onto the footpath so it is easy to find.

The "Captains Table" is a ladyboy cabaret as well as having some KL bands playing, but there are many ladyboys in attendance.. Most of them looked Malay, but some Thai ladies there also..

Actually it was the first ladyboy cabaret I have been to where the entertainers actually sung, instead of miming songs... So it was good in all respects... Apart from this place I don't know anywhere else... I am sure other members will know of other places....

Regards,

Comment

Across from the Shangra-la Hotel is a popular bar called the Beach Bar. Between the Beach Bar and Hard Rock Cafe are several LBs...some very attractive, some not so good. They generally will not leave the area. So either you need a room in one of the close hotels, or you go to a short time hotel (most are not so nice).

By the way, just about every women in the Beach Bar is available. Many are gorgeous. Cheers.

Comment

beach bar, hmmm

Comment

ive been there several times and did not see any LB

Comment

Go to www.face-pic.com and www. faceparty.com and do a search on KL for M to F, there are heaps there to send a message to and make a link.
            Same as anywhere else these sites are pre travel homework and have always kept myself occupied very easily by planning girls in advance.
            Check out Pi, Malaysia, Thailand, Korea etc. etc. so many there no one wanting a lboy to meet anywhere needs to walk the streets looking if they are new to the city or country.
            Good luck.

Comment

I was in KL a few times last year and it is hit and miss. There are sometimes a lot around the main street near the Hard Rock and Beach Bar. Sometimes they let them in the bars there and other times I have seen them turned away.
              The main action, however is down in Chow Kit, which is a taxi ride from the places mentioned here. it is not really for the fainthearted, the area looks pretty shady esp. at night. but it is not as bad as it looks. There are some absolute blossoms down there as well as some.....er... not so nice ones. If you meet a good one then the second time she'll come to you instaed of going all the way down there again.
              That Beach Bar is fuckin ace by the way for GG's,so many to choose from.
              If you want some more info on Kl let me know. I'll be there myself in a couple of weeks
              When she walks, she’s like a samba
              That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

KL is a happening place in many ways, both for LBs and GGs. Lots of fun to be had, both in the foreign spots like Beach Bar and the Thai joint across the road, and in the seedier places like the previously mentioned Chow Kit (which can be very hit and miss, though - and watch your belongings). The hotel above the Hard Rock is also very guest friendly.

P

Comment

it's all said guys .... just that the girls needed to leave the bus stop near Concorde Hotel / Hard Rock Cafe for a Jockey Service on Friday and Saturday nights. I believe Pistolero means the Concorde Hotel .... a good choice. I have not heard of any problems with guests in KL hotels.

I have discovered newly an Area at Chow Kit behind a shop building ... some really great stunners there

Comment

Agree, Chilli. There are three LB alleys/streets in Chow Kit just full of LBs. There is another thread here somewhere with excellent instructions how to get there. Some real stunners.

Comment

Hi Pistolero, when U will b next time in town? .... mayb v can go 2gether hunting ... no Big Dog here, but v can sit at Beach Club ... Jackie is also on the way down, right Jackie

Comment

There are many fantastic LBs in KL. Some unbelievable stunners. Unless they changed the name since I last went, it's called Beach Club (not Beach Bar). Every taxi knows it. But the LBs don't go inside very much, they hang out on the street nearby mostly. It's a very late bar, ie, midnight-4am is peak. A few nights there are cabarets at Beach Club and you can meet real lookers on those nights.

I'm sorry I forgot the name, but what you are referring to as Chow Kit, I think is a Jalan (street) about 500m walk from the Sheraton Hotel (best hotel, $50/night). It is hit and miss and dodgy, no doubt, but the lookers do show up there. I met perhaps the most beautiful LB I know there (and I live in Bangkok now!). The best idea is go there, sit at the cafe nearby, have a beer, and just wait for the lookers to come in, and go to your hotel, NOT the short-time rooms there.

The comment on www.face-pic.com is a good one. I've met a few KL LBs that way, and no bad experiences.

Comment

Ziggy,

we talking about the same place. It's the intersection Jln Sultan Ismail (Shereton) and Jalan TuTuanku Abdul Rahman. The stunners are near the Centerpoint Hotel.

Comment

อะไรกันนี่ !!!! ที่ไหน เมื่อไหร่ !! ว่า มาเล๊ย !!

Comment

Originally posted by (jackieLB @ May 08 2005,14:17)
                              อะไรกันนี่ !!!! ที่ไหน เมื่อไหร่ !! ว่า มาเล๊ย !!  
                              Yeah. That's the funniest thing I've heard all day

randyman
                              ain't life grand

Comment

Working...
                              X