X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kl or langawaki

Does anyone knowthe scene in KL and Langawaki in Malaysia? Any tips would help

Many nice LBs in KL. See the travel section. There are some horendous ones and some of the most beautiful in the world. I'd say it's less homogenous compared to Thailand. The trick is finding the beauties. The street noted in the travel section is VERY, VERY dirty, almost surreal. However, I found perhaps almost the most beautiful LB there I've ever seen.

The LBs do LOTS and LOTS of cabaret shows at bars. I don't know how to find out when/where, but if you see one, hang around to the end and try and meet some girls. The performers are usually quite attractive.

Comment

Easier to find than you think , there is a main street where all the bars are in KL near all the big name hotels, they are open air type affairs, as if you were on a beach, funnily enough one of the most popular ones is called the "Beach Bar"
      Whenver I've been in KL ive always seen loads hanging around this street They dont get in all the bars all the time, more like some of the bars some of the time, but seeing as these bars only have a short wooden fence around them, you can still chat to people when you are inside and they are outside (?).
      Anyways, you only have to glance at one for about half a second and the next minute she'll be stood next to you.
      I agree with Zig, there seems to no middle ground with Malay LB's they either look fantastic or..er..don't.
      I met one from KL in Hong Kong once, and she was the most beautiful LB I've ever seen by a country mile.
      When she walks, she’s like a samba
      That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

KL for the reasons noted above.

Gunslinger, the Thai LBs and PI LBs visiting HK frequently try to claim they are from Vietnam or Malaysia. If you are basing your information on what she told you, I would doubt that it is true. Actually, very very few Malay TS come to HK.

Comment

Yeah i know they, but she spoke Malay
            When she walks, she’s like a samba
            That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Working...
            X