X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to meet ladyboys in tokyo

I am new to japan and am wondering where are some possible bars, clubs, or places to meet ladyboys. Japanese or otherwise. Thanks in advance

xanderjd

good luck....I was there for a week in May and couldn't find ONE; there was no dedicated place to hang out and no one even knew what I was talking about when I would ask about it. I am sure they are there, it's a big country, but where?

who knows, sorry

Comment

Try Roppongi first, the bars there never close, so it seems anyway, you should run into some from midnight onwards.
      I ran into some in Bar Quest, but they can be found elsewhere they move around, you should find some if you have a trained eye (and ear!) Once you find one , then they can put you in touch with others, there is another area near Shinjuku station but I can remember the name of it, there are places which are mostly just full of Japanese of course but that may be a bit trickier.
      Be careful out there though, there are some shady types in some of these places, drink-spiking is rife, you could wake up with your back door kicked in and minus your wallet and passport,oh dear.
      When she walks, she’s like a samba
      That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

thanks for the help gunslinger!

Comment

Still no luck yet......an unlucky update

Comment

What the heck? I've posted many times on this. JD, you didn't read those threads? Shame, shame shame...

You're looking in all the wrong places. They go by the name "Newhalfs". Search the web for New-half, Newhalf, etc., and you'll find all kinds of Newhalf bars, clubs, whatever.

In a few days, I can post more links, but there are at least 15 bars in Tokyo, and more all over - Osaka, Kyoto, and smaller places.
            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Nice one POL, there's never enough info comes outta there
              When she walks, she’s like a samba
              That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

I'm a new subscriber POL, sorry...I will do a google search and see what I come up with. Do you know any of these places have a problem with foreigners....specifically, black ones?

Comment

Working...
                X